1 thing you hate about your 10th gen civic?

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
It's on the list. I'm gonna put some more miles on it before I pick one up.

I'm leaning toward the KTuner cause that what everyone says work best but the screen thingy is shaped goofy and I don't wanna use it. I already have enough screens to look at.
Ah feel your pain.... I have it right in my face everytime I drive and I feel like puking when lookin again at its jank goofy shape....
:rofl::coffee::rofl:

Btw. did you know you don't need it in the car to enjoy your tune?

Honda Civic 10th gen 1 thing you hate about your 10th gen civic? 2CE4CC6C-22F6-4948-83AF-1894FBACE2C7
Sponsored

Qchon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport Touring Polished Metallic
Country flag
Interior Rattling, Orange Peel, Large Panel gaps in the rear, and the camera quality went to shit after my road trip. And the inconsistency the CVT. Would have preferred a regular auto with paddles /tiptronic.

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
I have a rattle around the glove compartment that is irking me, cant figured it out

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
My only complaint so far is my rattle I have underneath in the front drivers side.

Coming from a 2013 Ford Focus that was a tin can on wheels. Bad interior (horrible noises from the dash to the rear seats), bad road noise (didn't matter what tires or how much sound deadening nothing helped), bad suspension (unless you wanted to buy all new parts), bad transmission (shuttering, bucking and possible complete breakdown almost every 40k miles known issue), bad stereo (literally quit working due to overheating circuit boards known issue), and those are just the functionality of the car. If you started nitpicking little things, it's easier to write what actually was good compared to all the things bad.

Archangel

Archangel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R CW #00006
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No heated seats on the FK8 It would of been such a simple thing to do Honda................................................

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Wait, there is no such thread? :oops:
Every other thread talks about rattles or squeaks
Once a month I wipe all of the weather seals on my car with silicone which eliminates all of these rattles and squeaks

Gruber

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
Every other thread talks about rattles or squeaks
Once a month I wipe all of the weather seals on my car with silicone which eliminates all of these rattles and squeaks
Funny I have been doing that with any car I own, maybe every couple months :thumbsup: Never thought about stopping rattles and squeeks (that I never had), but maybe it helps.

LesAnanasNeParlentPas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Corolla CE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How easily the paint F ing chips.
It is funny how many Hondas and Toyotas are almost perfect except for this one thing that is so fucking cheap. The 1992 to 1996 Camrys for example are overall very good cars, but I would not be surprised if even a fucking Yugo has better quality door handles that those shitty ones found in a third generation Camry. Same with Hondas. everything else can be perfectly fine, except the paint quality where some hondas (I'm looking at you, sixth gen accord and eigth gen civic) the entire fucking body would oxidize if a little Pixar lamp would shine on it for a few minutes.

LesAnanasNeParlentPas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Corolla CE
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I assume your headlights are kept on "Auto"? If you manually turn your headlights on, the Auto Highbeam function is disabled.

EDIT: Just looked up how to permanently disable it. 1) Turn the car "On", in Park, 2) Switch your headlights to "Auto", 3) Pull the stalk towards you (as you would to flash your brights) for 40 seconds or until the Auto Highbeam light in your dash blinks and turns off. To re-engage, repeat.
Thank you so much! It is irritating how the auto lights go on even when it is a freaking sunny afternoon.

hondabandit

First Name
hondaman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 sport hatch
Country flag
I hate that I can't leave honda sensing turned off for good. I still love my civic, cvt and all.

Nick20

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport Coupe Manual
Country flag
So far my only complain since 5 months of ownership: the oil dipstick so hard to read ? but at least there is still one ? Not like some stupid german brands which remove the dipstick ?
Sponsored