• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

1.5t sport hatch parts: Coils, ktuner, ctr exhaust, AFE CAI, AFE power schorcher

2slowgs-r

First Name
KnockOut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
AMR COILOVERS: 1200.00 Practically brand new slightly used with loess than 50 miles with top billet aluminum adjustable top hat

Afe takeda 1.5t non si CAI: 350.00

Afe takeda power schorcher plug n play: $200.00

Ktuner 1.2: $450.00 including my 10.0 inch amazon tablet with ktuner installed. Nice :0

Ctr muffler fits all sport hatches with slight rear plastic trim. PnP: $400.00

Roadwire pair of SI front seats: 1500.00

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.5t sport hatch parts: Coils, ktuner, ctr exhaust, AFE CAI, AFE power schorcher 347FED2D-A0C0-40E6-B42D-CCF0994B40A4

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.5t sport hatch parts: Coils, ktuner, ctr exhaust, AFE CAI, AFE power schorcher 24FC52B4-BE07-47A1-83A2-C70CF39F499C

Last edited:
OP
OP
2slowgs-r

2slowgs-r

First Name
KnockOut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Reason selling: thinking about getting an SI/CTR.

imcrspy

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
If the coilovers are still available towards end of month, i'll take them. Just waiting for my next paycheck :banghead:

12coupe

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord Coupe
Country flag
Is ktuner still available? Will offer $350 shipped lmk thank you.

farqt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 si
Country flag
bump for a quality and difficult to get coilover set. I dealt with andy at amr back in the rsx days and he refuses to comprise on quality and his prices are a freaking bargain for parts made in the usa basically all by him (he is an insane master machinist)

OP
OP
2slowgs-r

2slowgs-r

First Name
KnockOut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Is ktuner still available? Will offer $350 shipped lmk thank you.
450 includes my amazon tablet that contains ktuner software. Lmk if ur still interested. This is definitely the best upgrade for any civic.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
$400 for a ctr muffler? People be selling the whole type r exhaust for cheaper than that

12coupe

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord Coupe
Country flag
450 includes my amazon tablet that contains ktuner software. Lmk if ur still interested. This is definitely the best upgrade for any civic.
not interested in the tablet, lmk if you can do the $350 for the ktuner. Paypal ready. Thank you.

OP
OP
2slowgs-r

2slowgs-r

First Name
KnockOut
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
$400 for a ctr muffler? People be selling the whole type r exhaust for cheaper than that
Please locate some. Don’t like the price move on. But thank you for ur 2 cents. :) no hard feelings. Try to locate one in ur own area, that’s the hard part. It’s part of economics. People buying ctr aren’t paying just 5k mark over, its gone up as much as 20k.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Please locate some. Don’t like the price move on. But thank you for ur 2 cents. :) no hard feelings. Try to locate one in ur own area, that’s the hard part. It’s part of economics. People buying ctr aren’t paying just 5k mark over, its gone up as much as 20k.
Yeah I found one in my area luckily and owner said $100 for full system

Royalz_2o9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Touring Sedan
Country flag
also interested in ktuner for 350, i live in merced and can meet u in fresno anytime tomorrow, no tablet needed
Sponsored