Kolvacc

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Hey everybody. I live in MA and there are restrictions with mufflers but I wanted a cheap way to make my car sound better without paying out the butt for It. I have seen people with 1.5L FK7 res delete but I have yet to see one for the 1.5 sedan... if anyone has done a res delete only for the 1.5 sedan (non si) I would love to hear it!
Sponsored

Qchon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport Touring Polished Metallic
Country flag
Video 1 outside
Video 2 inside a garage

Video 3 inside garage

This is the Sport Touring/Sport model with the dual exhaust. Paid 92 for the resonator delete at a very skilled shop to guarantee good work. I live in California and have received no shit from Police for it

OP
OP
Kolvacc

Kolvacc

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Country flag
Video 1 outside
Video 2 inside a garage

Video 3 inside garage

This is the Sport Touring/Sport model with the dual exhaust. Paid 92 for the resonator delete at a very skilled shop to guarantee good work. I live in California and have received no shit from Police for it
Looks like I’m gonna have to go get this done, thanks.

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Video 1 outside
Video 2 inside a garage

Video 3 inside garage

How's the droning?
Thinking about getting it done on my CVT as a temp solution bc I don't think the exhaust I want is going back in stock anytime soon. Mostly just want a deeper tone without sounding like a lawn mower.

Qchon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7 Sport Touring Polished Metallic
Country flag
How's the droning?
Thinking about getting it done on my CVT as a temp solution bc I don't think the exhaust I want is going back in stock anytime soon. Mostly just want a deeper tone without sounding like a
How's the droning?
Thinking about getting it done on my CVT as a temp solution bc I don't think the exhaust I want is going back in stock anytime soon. Mostly just want a deeper tone without sounding like a lawn mower.
Drone is very minimal, usually at 2.5k-3.2k RPM. I have the CVT transmission aswell. Got this done with the intention of having a deeper note and im pleased with the results. And its completely stock
Sponsored