First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
Hello @KTuner,

So I checked in this last update and we now have fan control for our ECUs (G2X).
Thank you very much, really.

With this we can keep temperatures at bay a bit better when taking the car to the track.
It has these options associated with a value. What temperature value is used to trigger each? ECT or ECT2?

Level 1 engage
Level 1 disengage
Level 2 engage
Level 2 disengage
Level 3 engage
Level 3 disengage

And about the different levels, what do they do? Is it related to the speed of the fans? Can the levels overlap in some way?

Thanks again :)

Regards
Sponsored

markon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRX-B16A / EK4 VTi sedan B18C/ FK7 1.5T EUDM
Country flag
Hello @KTuner,

So I checked in this last update and we now have fan control for our ECUs (G2X).
Thank you very much, really.

With this we can keep temperatures at bay a bit better when taking the car to the track.
It has these options associated with a value. What temperature value is used to trigger each? ECT or ECT2?

Level 1 engage
Level 1 disengage
Level 2 engage
Level 2 disengage
Level 3 engage
Level 3 disengage

And about the different levels, what do they do? Is it related to the speed of the fans? Can the levels overlap in some way?

Thanks again :)

Regards
Values are ect2.
Levels have to do with fan speed .
There are 3 fan speeds.
They overlap as you can see anyway as Ktuner said.

Mortax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hey @KTuner

I want to ask regarding European fk7 models:

From my observations our fan turns on near 101C and that is 213F. I can't see this value in the default table on the tune under any of the "speed 1/2/3". Is it already adapted for the best option "for the masses"?

kytos

First Name
Marcos
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC SPORT 1.5t 2017 EUDM
Country flag
Hey @KTuner

I want to ask regarding European fk7 models:

From my observations our fan turns on near 101C and that is 213F. I can't see this value in the default table on the tune under any of the "speed 1/2/3". Is it already adapted for the best option "for the masses"?
You may want to change unit preferences in ktuner.
Honda Civic 10th gen [1.5t] Fan control level engagement/disengagement details 1676219611785

For me it shows this table, which will make the engine reach 101/103 in some loads and 108 when pushed to the max for a long time at not so high speeds:
Honda Civic 10th gen [1.5t] Fan control level engagement/disengagement details 1676219872304

I've made an optimiced table which will make the engine run a lot cooler and happier (in celsius):
Honda Civic 10th gen [1.5t] Fan control level engagement/disengagement details 1676220195109