Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is that what this is?

Did not lose my underbody panel, did not have obv oil from above, and my filter was snug. If you zoom in a lot it looks torn/scored. What fluid is this?

Honda Civic 10th gen (1.5L CVT) CV Axle Leak? 20191022_184714

The view is from under the car with the front on jack stands. I went to do an oil change and saw fluid on the left side of the underbody panel. Not enough to puddle. This is either slow or newly formed.

Maybe a seal, bearing, and engine-mount assembly?
Sponsored

OP
OP
IronFusion

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I left the car with the dealership this evening. I was going to try and get info about the warranty software upgrades (cough *patch* cough) and ask them to agree waiving them and to stop threatening to void my warranty if I don't, but I just didn't have the energy.
I really hope they don't fight me on this. I feel like if the car wasn't in an accident or a traumatic event, and if the suspension and body are undamaged then it wasn't my use. The front CV Axle, but not the boot is damaged. That's it.

The dealership annoyed me because they refused to give me a loaner.... For warranty service and a warranty inspection :hmm:
I advocated for myself, and there is a 2019 AWD CR-V that had less than 200mi on it park outside my home right now.

Man, I really want to tune it, ruin it, and then get my car back all good n repaired. Driving that SUV felt like there should be a lever to dump a load of rocks or something. No understanding of the desire for those things.
Sponsored