'04 Civic Tranny

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Bulllshit thread titles like this that have no qualifier or any indication to what the thread is discussing!! ASSKLJHFSJKLHAKJSGH I didn't even open it because if they're not going to respect my time by telling me what it's about, I'm not gonna respect theres. Of course I opened it just now lmao
Honda Civic 10th gen '04 Civic Tranny Capture.JPG
Sponsored

biffosaur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Fusion Sport, 98 Civic Dx (turbo/Blown), 98 Civic Ex (Blown), 87 CRX HF, 94 F150 302
That's the thing. I don't inherently have an issue with any question being asked. But when something simple like this comes up where rock hard, tangible information could've been searched up, you can't just let it slide. If you let it slide and say nothing, then people start getting comfortable with the idea with questions of this nature. Before you know it, the whole board is full of these questions, and they just piss people off and are harder to moderate.

The mods should be weeding out posts, not users.

Don't know if you were here when DX2000 was posting regularly, but he'd ask nonsense questions that could've been searched or answered with his owners manual to the point where many members we're being annoyed but didn't say anything out of 'courtesy' like you'd describe. I called him out, suddenly had 10 members that spoke out and agreed to what I said, and he eventually got banned anyway because he started acting like a child about it. Had I not spoken out, he'd probably be spewing his nonsense questions across the board still. Many senior board members that have been here since the forum had started would probably agree with me that CivicX was better off and more productive without DX2000 anyway.
I remember posting in his thread about "turning this car into a monster". That was a bit different post being that it was all theoretical and generally just a discussion thread with no end in sight.

This thread should have been a simple open/close scenario. He asked a question, someone (a couple guys in this case) answered it, /thread.

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Reminds me of DX2000. Remember him he started posts like this everyday. Steve are you dx2000?

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Reminds me of DX2000. Remember him he started posts like this everyday. Steve are you dx2000?
Those were CivicX's dark times...

1WickedCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sedan, 2007 Mercedes Benz C230 Sport 6MT
Does anyone know what size rim and tire is on my 2010 honda crv exl?:stirthepot::popcorn:I tried to ask the google but its broken.
I think so too - I tried the following query:

"What is a Dirty Sanchez?"

About 7,970,000 results (0.56 seconds) - however, listings were blank :hmm: