📣 2023 Integra Reviews Are In & Very Positive!

Hasdrubal

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si sedan, 2015 Fit, 2009 Ridgeline
Country flag
Don't forget, with 20+ years of hindsight and probably not everyone who comments having had an OG Integra themselves, it's easy to look at the new one and think "there's no way this lives up to the standard the Type R set." Not every Integra was a Type R, if what we're seeing now is like the LS version, we might be judging it too harshly.

That being said, I'm not going to go buy one- if I had a B16a era Si it would probably be the same story for an old Integra LS. Hopefully they bring out a new Type R for us in the next few years, and we can see if it lives up to expectations.

tacocat

First Name
matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I didn't see the reviews as "very positive". They basically say it's a nicer heavier slower more expensive civic. Which it is.

SmokeGhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 civic type r
Country flag
Integra/ilx will make a great beater. To think otherwise is a fantasy imo

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
The reviews weren't that positive. Also, these were early reviews which are almost always positive.

Realistically, it is a much better car than the ILX it is replacing. I am sure in auto guise it will sell just fine to the general masses. As for the enthusiast, probably not so much. At least until the Type S gets here.

xcoreflyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport (Traded in), 2022 BIG PRIUS
Country flag
Much better than the ILX....but i still think it is just an OKAY attempt. Honda has been cheaping out on the whole Acura brand for years and consumer can feel it.

Go take a look at the Lexus offerings and the difference is plain to see.
Sponsored