Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KW Coilover Kit V3 Bundle Honda Civic Type-R 17-20 {filename}

Vivid Racing Presents:
KW Coilover Kit V3 Bundle Honda Civic Type-R 17-20

Contact Me Directly for Exclusive Forum Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com[/b]

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KW Coilover Kit V3 Bundle Honda Civic Type-R 17-20 35250036

Product Information:

SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME

KW Variant 3-State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for custom driving setups.

The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.

Features:
  • Race technology
  • Adjustable compression
  • Rebound dampening

Specifications:
  • Lowering Adjustment Ranges:
    • Front: 10-30mm
    • Rear: 10-30mm
  • Spring Rates:
    • Front: 340lbs/in
    • Rear: 340lbs/in

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KW Coilover Kit V3 Bundle Honda Civic Type-R 17-20 35250036_1

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
Sorry to go slightly off-topic, but do you know of anyone who has installed this on their car? I can't find a single review anywhere, and granted we all spent 40k give or take so we're probably more likely to spend the money than say... NA miata drivers, 2500 (the normal going rate) is still a lot of money.

I've had v2 on my Legacy and they felt awesome. Like a BMW.
I've had v3 on my s2000 and felt like I needed a massage appointment after any drive longer than 20 minutes.

KW is my go-to coilover, but I'm not big on guinea-pigging anymore. Been there, done that, spent loads of PTO sitting in shops waiting, and I don't have the time or patience for that anymore :(

/rant over.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored