▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+ {filename}

Vivid Racing Presents:
KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+

Contact Me Directly for Forum Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com[/b]

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+ KTuner-v2-flash-hardware

Product Information:

SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME

What tunes will be included?

• The stage 0 tune adding 20whp and 35wtq.
  • The stage 1 tune adding 50whp, more in the low-midrange, and 65wtq.
  • The stage 1 dampened low end tune adding 50whp, more in the low-midrange, and dampens low RPM torque.
  • The stage 1 dampened first gear tune adding 50whp, more in the low-midrange, and 65wtq. This tune dampens first gear torque to help with traction.

Product Features:

• 5″ Touch Screen Display.
  • Real-Time data display with multiple layouts.
  • Easy to navigate menu system for settings.
  • Store multiple tunes, including factory. Flash saved tunes without the need for a laptop.
  • Note: Tunes are still created with the KTuner PC software.
  • On Board Logging, record datalogs without the need for a laptop.
  • 5 Programmable LEDs (RGB) for shift lights, warnings, etc.
  • Bluetooth connectivity for peripherals and the TunerView Android app.
  • This unit is locked to one ECU and allows you to alter the settings in your ECU.
  • Return to factory at any time and unlock the unit to resell.
  • This allows datalogging and reflashing right over your factory OBD2 port!
  • Extended data parameters available on certain vehicles.
  • Diagnose any Honda/Acura CAN vehicle, even when already locked to a vehicle.
  • KTuner uses USB connectivity for fast data transfers.

How does the KTuner Touchscreen Work?

The KTunerFlash V2 features a 5″ touchscreen display that can show essential sensor data in real-time as a digital dash display. Though it’s meant as a handheld a simple Dual-T bracket can be added to allow mounting on a variety of inexpensive Dual-T mounts. Through a simple to use touch interface you can choose between different layouts, multiple data items, and even color options on layouts that support color changes.

Via full integration with our KTuner Tuning Software you are able to load the factory tune and multiple custom tunes to the KTunerFlash V2 allowing you to switch tunes without the need for a laptop. Easily flash back to factory with the touch of the screen. If you’re making quick changes or on the dyno you can also flash through the KTunerFlash V2 without having to upload the tune first.

5 Programmable LEDs can be set to show any combination of colors (RGB) and even allow for fading between a start and end color based on your settings. Customizable intensity settings for each breakpoint allow you to fade in or out at your desired breakpoints. Warnings allow an LED to flash rapidly to easily grab your attention. This can be used for shiftlights, an overheat warning, overboost warning, and other options.

KTunerFlash V2 features On Board Logging With Programmable On/Off Parameters for recording datalogs without a laptop! We allow up to 1000 datalogs to be recorded with no limit on length, so you’ll never miss a beat. Quickly enable or disable on board logging from the menu and once your parameters are met it will record all essential data for later review.

KTunerFlash V2 has built-in bluetooth integration. With a supporting app, like TunerView for Android ($5), you are also able to add additional gauge integration for real-time data display and more. The TunerView app allows you to use your Android device as a video camera and overlay real-time data from the KTunerFlash V2.

WATCH ME!!!!!!

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+ KTunerFlashV2Kit500

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+ Stage1vsOEM

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  KTUNER ECU Flash with Touchscreen Device V2 Honda Civic Type-R 2017+ ktuner-v2-mounted-honda-2

Learn2turn

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Toyota Longbed PU, '95 (Drift Toy) Miata, '05 Tuned Gran Prix White S2000, '19 Championship White C-Type R
Country flag
EXCELLENT customer service and personality! Thank you Jacob! I will be telling all my Honda friends to check with you first for any mods/upgrades.

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I talked to Jacob. Super cool guy and their turn around time is quick. He'll make ecu unlocking easier to deal with. Im sure he will take care of you. I've been in the business 20 years and its the most annoying thing to have your ecu sent out to be programed instead of at home. He was the only person I felt comfortable sending my ECU to.

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
I talked to Jacob. Super cool guy and their turn around time is quick. He'll make ecu unlocking easier to deal with. Im sure he will take care of you. I've been in the business 20 years and its the most annoying thing to have your ecu sent out to be programed instead of at home. He was the only person I felt comfortable sending my ECU to.
Agreed 100 percent. I’m not affiliated to vivid in any way I just shared a good experience

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would hope you agree - you wrote it to begin with :lol:
Sponsored