▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | *Exclusive Pricing* VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  | *Exclusive Pricing* VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 VividRacinglogo-1

Vivid Racing Presents:
VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 2.0L Turbo 320HP *Forum Exclusive Pricing*

MSRP $1000.00. PM, call, or email for FORUM Exclusive Pricing!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  | *Exclusive Pricing* VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 alientech-honda-civic-type-r

Product Information:
Tuning the ECU of your Honda Civic Type-R 2.0L Turbocharged engine is possible with VR Tuned. The driving characteristics are vastly improved while providing you additional benefits that your engine craves for. With this additional programming to adjust your ecu calibrations, we also make changes to the torque limiter to provide better throttle response.

Crank Horsepower Ratings:

• Stock Power: 320HP | 295FT/LB
  • Stage 1 Power: 360HP | 369FT/LB
  • Stage 2 Power: 374HP | 382FT/LB
What are the benefits of VR Tuned?

• #1 priority is our customer service to you!
  • Our tuning is used worldwide. We have powered vehicles of all types.
  • All ECU tunes can be reverted back to stock if necessary.
  • With the VR Tuned ECU Flash, basic bolt-on performance parts will not require a retune of your ECU.
  • Adding parts such as an exhaust, intake, plenum, pulley, will all adjust with the tune.
  • If you add higher octane fuel, the ECU will adjust accordingly.
  • We can tune cars worldwide including JDM, EU, Australian, and USA cars for different types of octane or environments.
  • Other custom enhancements are available if requested and applicable.
  • We test and dyno tune on our own cars to make sure what you get is safe, reliable, and gives you the results you want!
How to Flash Your ECU?

• We can bench flash the ECU. To bench flash the ECU, you must remove it from your vehicle and send it to us. Once we receive the ECU, we will prepare the tune file and then ship it back to you for re-installation. We do not solder or modify the ECU board at all. All ECU tuning is done via bungy probes that have a needle tip to provide an electrical connection.
Options:

• You can select to get one of our Stage ECU Tunes. The Stage 2 is usually for those looking to maximize the performance of their vehicle. Though not required unless stated, this is usually for those running a performance exhaust and at least 91-93 octane fuel.

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  | *Exclusive Pricing* VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 honda-civic-typer-gen10-320hp-dyno-sheet

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  | *Exclusive Pricing* VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 honda-civic-typer-fk8-ecu-dyno

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  | *Exclusive Pricing* VR Tuned ECU Flash Tune Honda Civic Type-R Gen 10 FK8 honda-civic-typer-gen10-320hp-spec-sheet

ACTION: Forum Exclusive Pricing for a Limited Time!

Ordering:

Phone:

You can reach me directly by calling +1.480.966.3040 x254 to place your order over the phone.

Payment Methods:

- Credit/Debit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)

- PayPal (MAP Loophole, use the PayPal Direct Payment Link: www.paypal.com/vividracing/PRICE)

- Bank Wire

- Bill Me Later

- AZ Orders will incur 7.8% sales tax

- All international orders (outside of US and Canada) require Bank Wire or PayPal

Shipping:

We have very competitive worldwide shipping rates. Most orders leave via FedEx, however we do use UPS, DHL, and various freight companies. The most efficient shipping method takes precedence. Expedited shipping is available by request.

Hours of Operation: We do not observe Daylight Savings Time in Arizona

March-October: M-F 9am-6pm PST

November-February: M-F 8am-5pm PST

We are closed for business Saturday and Sunday

Contact Information:

Phone: 480.966.3040 x254

Email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me via PM, Email, or Phone if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Jpierro79

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 type R 2015 c300
Country flag
A+ thanks top Jacob in sales and the Vivid racing staff made me comfortable to send my ECU out and The promotion is a better deal than you are going to find pretty much any where else! I was so worried in the first place because Ive never had to send my ecu out in my 15 years of building and tuning. Jacob was patient and informing and answered all my questions. I am a person who stand by a company who gives customer service this day and age. Its so rare to find a company who is this GOOD!
Thanks sincerely John Pierro.
Seriously contact VIVID RACING.