▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP!

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP! 180003

Vivid Racing Presents: ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP!

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR PRICING & INQUIRIES!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP! 180005

ALL MODELS | VOLK | ADVAN | GRAM LIGHTS

The time you've all been waiting for has arrived! It's time for our Annual JDM Wheel Sale! This is by far the biggest sale of the year on your favorite wheels from Rays Engineering and Yokohama. The full lineup from Volk, Advan, Gram Lights, etc is on sale with huge savings, free shipping offers, and more!

This includes all your favorites from Rays / Volk:
-TE37 Ultra / Ultra Track Edition / Ultra Track Edition II / Ultra M-Spec
-TE37SL
-TE37 Saga
-ZE40
-GT090

It also includes all your favorites from Yokohama / Advan:
-GT
-GT Premium
-R6
-TC4

Every available color, every available size, in stock and special order. They're all on sale!

This is a very limited time offer, and the sooner you place your orders, the better! Early on during the sale, ETA's will be much shorter than if you wait til the end!

During last year's sale, we managed to pump out over $300,000 in JDM wheels! Let's beat that this year!

Contact me directly with all inquiries. I'll confirm pricing, availability, ETA, etc.

-Jacob
[email protected]
480.966.3040 ext 254

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #6850, 2015 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner
Country flag
I ordered the HKS downpipe/frontpipe through Chris @Vividracing.com. Any word on the eta yet?

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
First, thank you for your sponsorship of this forum. But can I make a suggestion? Your site is damn near impossible to use to filter for wheels. It doesn't allow any filtering by size or pcd or anything.

180003.png

Vivid Racing Presents: ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP!

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR PRICING & INQUIRIES!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com

180005.jpg

ALL MODELS | VOLK | ADVAN | GRAM LIGHTS

The time you've all been waiting for has arrived! It's time for our Annual JDM Wheel Sale! This is by far the biggest sale of the year on your favorite wheels from Rays Engineering and Yokohama. The full lineup from Volk, Advan, Gram Lights, etc is on sale with huge savings, free shipping offers, and more!

This includes all your favorites from Rays / Volk:
-TE37 Ultra / Ultra Track Edition / Ultra Track Edition II / Ultra M-Spec
-TE37SL
-TE37 Saga
-ZE40
-GT090

It also includes all your favorites from Yokohama / Advan:
-GT
-GT Premium
-R6
-TC4

Every available color, every available size, in stock and special order. They're all on sale!

This is a very limited time offer, and the sooner you place your orders, the better! Early on during the sale, ETA's will be much shorter than if you wait til the end!

During last year's sale, we managed to pump out over $300,000 in JDM wheels! Let's beat that this year!

Contact me directly with all inquiries. I'll confirm pricing, availability, ETA, etc.

-Jacob
[email protected]
480.966.3040 ext 254

18RRtypeR

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R #6850, 2015 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner
Country flag
And no response!!!

FK8_K20c1

HONDA The Power of Earth Dreams Technology!
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 Type R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I believe this post should be on the wheel/tire/suspension section.

TheSnakeJake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
First, thank you for your sponsorship of this forum. But can I make a suggestion? Your site is damn near impossible to use to filter for wheels. It doesn't allow any filtering by size or pcd or anything.
+1 to this. terrible experience trying to find wheels on this site.

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
And no response!!!
My Apologies, I don't always get alerts when comments are posted on my threads for some reason, I just have to go look through them.

It is always best to shoot me a PM or Email - [email protected]

Have you tried emailing [email protected] or contacting him via his phone?

I will get in touch with him right now.

Check your PM.

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
+1 to this. terrible experience trying to find wheels on this site.
We are in the process of going through and updating our wheel section, We have several hundred thousand parts on the site so it is not a small task.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I can get ALL production VOLK | ADVAN | Gram Lights, if you know a wheel you want or need help finding one just ask me, I am here to help.

- Jacob

OP
OP
VividRacing

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
I meant to reply to you as well, my apologies!

I understand it can be hard to find a wheel at times suing the site & filters, We are updating it as we speak to make it more user-friendly/accurate.

In the meantime, if you need any Volk | Advan | Gram Light just shoot me a PM I can get any production wheel or special order, I am always happy to help a fellow FK8 owner!

- Jacob
Sponsored