▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing | ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP!

VividRacing

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
VividRacinglogo-1.png

Vivid Racing Presents: ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP

CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR PRICING & INQUIRIES!

[email protected] | +1.480.966.3040 x254 | www.vividracing.com

Honda Civic 10th gen ▀▄▀▄ Vivid Racing  |  ANNUAL JDM WHEEL SALE! BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR! FULL VOLK & ADVAN LINEUP! 37136478480_a05692f79d_h

ALL MODELS | VOLK | ADVAN | GRAM LIGHTS

The time you've all been waiting for has arrived! It's time for our Annual JDM Wheel Sale! This is by far the biggest sale of the year on your favorite wheels from Rays Engineering and Yokohama. The full lineup from Volk, Advan, Gram Lights, etc is on sale with huge savings, free shipping offers, and more!

This includes all your favorites from Rays / Volk:
-TE37 Ultra / Ultra Track Edition / Ultra Track Edition II / Ultra M-Spec
-TE37SL
-TE37 Saga
-ZE40
-GT090

It also includes all your favorites from Yokohama / Advan:
-GT
-GT Premium
-R6
-TC4

Every available color, every available size, in stock and special order. They're all on sale!

This is a very limited time offer, and the sooner you place your orders, the better! Early on during the sale, ETA's will be much shorter than if you wait til the end!

During last year's sale, we managed to pump out over $300,000 in JDM wheels! Let's beat that this year!

Contact me directly with all inquiries. I'll confirm pricing, availability, ETA, etc.

-Jacob
[email protected]
480.966.3040 ext 254
Sponsored

Last edited:

razi_fk8

First Name
Razi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sonic Grey FK8 & Civic Sport FK7