HBRCX3

First Name
Miranda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe EXT
Country flag
I’m trying to troubleshoot my backup camera that isn’t working- when I put in reverse the display just stays the same. Does anyone know where the camera fuse is located on the coupe? Is it Wireless?
Does anyone know how to get into the camera housing? Do I have to disassemble the stock spoiler/taillight? Just to be clear I’m asking for info for a Coupe. A coupe ...2 dr coupe... not sedan.... COUPE!! ?
There is nothing in the manual. Nothing on the fuse box. Can’t find anything on YouTube/internet... what’s the secret???
Sponsored

Videone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MX-5 GT PRHT, 2018 Mazda 6 Signature, 2016 Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m trying to troubleshoot my backup camera that isn’t working- when I put in reverse the display just stays the same. Does anyone know where the camera fuse is located on the coupe? Is it Wireless?
Does anyone know how to get into the camera housing? Do I have to disassemble the stock spoiler/taillight? Just to be clear I’m asking for info for a Coupe. A coupe ...2 dr coupe... not sedan.... COUPE!! ?
There is nothing in the manual. Nothing on the fuse box. Can’t find anything on YouTube/internet... what’s the secret???
Found this video:
Not Civic specific, but may be similar. Pretty sure the camera is wired.