First Name
jake d allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I dont know, I feel like theres already some options out for wings, but there are none out for diffusers. A solid carbon fiber diffuser would be a very hot item as no one has an option in the market. The only real CF front lips i know of are Greddy's and Seibon's, so theres options there as well. Even side skirts, there are some options out for them, but not many. Glad to see were getting some coupe parts. Put me as a 100% YES FUTURE Customer lol, screw potential
Sponsored

j__d__a

First Name
jake d allison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think we all need to chill, and be happy were getting potential parts to the coupe, which is shown no love. That said our cars aren't Lambo's, and theres no need to treat it like that. Yes, its your car, and you get to choose what to do with it, and if you feel you don't want the "plastic fake" pieces, fine you don't need to spend money on them, but the people that do, there should be no discrimination. Personally Im thrilled at just seeing this post as Ive been searching 2+ years for this stuff, and Id be happy to let you guys know the quality of these pieces as Ill probably be buying asap (if this ever happens)

Civicbruh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2013 Kawasaki ZX6R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would like to see Carbon Fiber replacement badges (Front, back, and steering wheel), and maybe a cover for the HDMI exhaust. Am I the only one who likes the HDMI?
I like the HDMI look, but might like it better if it was flipped upside-down. I would also be down for some sort of carbon fiber looking exhaust tip cover.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I would like to see a really good looking front fascia lip ... I have never seen one worthy of purchase ... don't laugh but even a tidy looking side skirt left and right with a mud flap combo look ... I would like to see good quality pieces in the $250 to maybe $350 area. If painted red and looking really good I would not hesitate to pay $800 to $1,000 max. If I have to paint I prob would pay zero dollars. Looking for neat stick on low effort.

OP
OP
Vtec_Nah

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would like to see Carbon Fiber replacement badges (Front, back, and steering wheel), and maybe a cover for the HDMI exhaust. Am I the only one who likes the HDMI?
Good ideas! I'm sure I've seen a couple out already from a couple companies. If you want them asap I would look into them. For badges that is, other parts like wing, body, etc will be focused on with this company. And for the carbon cover on the exhaust I will mention also'

SDotLee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
I would definitely be interested in a clean CF rear diffuser. Shit even something close to the stock diffuser but maybe just a little more aggressive. Nothing over the top.

I would also be interested in a CF side splitter. The market is there just has to be done cleanly and properly with quality. You have my vote for those two items for sure!

SiR_91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 SiR, 2018 Si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I myself would love to see a body kit for the coupe. A little more aggressive front and rear would be nice. A simple sideskirt to go along with it and blend the two together. For the spoiler, something that uses the factory mounting holes so no drilling is required. That's is just me though.

mr4454

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I like the idea of a body kit, I have always been a sucker for flared rear wheel wells.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
coupe lives matter!

Captaindicki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Country flag
Carbon fibre is a nice low weight perk to have on any car. But really, carbon fibre does look pretty ugly when left black and unpainted. Even on F1 this stuff looks like shit
Sponsored