Results are only viewable after voting.

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally there will be Aftermarket parts for the 10th Gen Si coupe, no disrespect to the sedans but the coupe has much needed some recognition. I have teamed up with a company that manufactures their own parts, including Carbon Fiber parts. Company will be looking to start with atleast 70-100 potential customers. They are aiming to make a wing for now, just to see how the demand is. And will be bringing more products to the table if the demand is there. To get started, I started a poll to get some numbers down. Also if there's anything else that anyone thinks could potentially become a part feel free to comment. Will be dropping more info and details soon.
Sponsored

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Great another member trying to make money off everyone lol

Cscott_xGen

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Im just being sarcastic :) I hope to see some good products. There are tons of small companies out there doing great things. Heck check out Synth Carbon on Instagram

OP
OP
Vtec_Nah

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im just being sarcastic :) I hope to see some good products. There are tons of small companies out there doing great things. Heck check out Synth Carbon on Instagram
Of course, synth carbon has great products, company I'm partnering up with, however, will be focusing on bigger products such as wings, diffusers and body kits if the demand is there. If you're interested feel free to cast your vote and we'll get this started asap.

OP
OP
Vtec_Nah

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Might be a joke but it comes off pretty rude.
All good, I knew what I was getting into when bringing this out to the forums, if there are comments that are not supportive then I hope the process and products that come out will prove people wrong. Feel free to cast your vote also. I appreciate it the support!

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
If you can produce a carbon wing for the SI that matches to the stock trunk lid holes. You'll get some business.

Even better if it's adjustable. Personally I'm looking to get something just a tad bigger then the stock wing.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
All good, I knew what I was getting into when bringing this out to the forums, if there are comments that are not supportive then I hope the process and products that come out will prove people wrong. Feel free to cast your vote also. I appreciate it the support!
I just want something to replace my spoiler. Some kind of duckbill.
The only one I've seen is too small.

OP
OP
Vtec_Nah

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you can produce a carbon wing for the SI that matches to the stock trunk lid holes. You'll get some business.

Even better if it's adjustable. Personally I'm looking to get something just a tad bigger then the stock wing.
I just want something to replace my spoiler. Some kind of duckbill.
The only one I've seen is too small.
Noted on both, if anything I'll switch the poll to duckbill vs OEM carbon wing
Just want to clarify, I am not producing the products, you can say I am the middle man for the company that will be making all the parts and handling shipping.

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I see L O T S of hesitation going on. If you are going to build and sell. Do so! Don't come here and send off "trial balloons" ... I am just looking to see if I have enough buyers for my pyramid scheme or else I will be gone. I am feeling spicy tonight so please forgive me. I am old and full of wisdom. Frankly ... Borla has yet to release a coupe exhaust ... hesitation is not good ... I am glad to at least have a coupe in the driveway before it's gone like the Accord line. Again - no disrespect intended but the coupe is the slowest seller. YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY! I wish you had come on board with - This is what I have to offer to you and it's the GOLD STANDARD - Here are 23 pics of the most awesome kit you have ever seen. Like Shark Tank ... come back when you are established and/or ... it's time to prove the value of your product. Make a counter-offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aldo

Banned
Banned
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
oh yeah I’m in for one of these cheapo pieces of Chinese sweatshop plastic that doesn’t even exist yet or been tested, and I’m gonna pop it onto my new $25K Civic, are you kidding?

OP
OP
Vtec_Nah

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I see L O T S of hesitation going on. If you are going to build and sell. Do so! Don't come here and send off "trial balloons" ... I am just looking to see if I have enough buyers for my pyramid scheme or else I will be gone. I am feeling spicy tonight so please forgive me. I am old and full of wisdom. Frankly ... Borla has yet to release a coupe exhaust ... hesitation is not good ... I am glad to at least have a coupe in the driveway before it's gone like the Accord line. Again - no disrespect intended but the coupe is the slowest seller. YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY! I wish you had come on board with - This is what I have to offer to you and it's the GOLD STANDARD - Here are 23 pics of the most awesome kit you have ever seen. Like Shark Tank ... come back when you are established and/or ... it's time to prove the value of your product. Make a counter-offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah I’m in for one of these cheapo pieces of Chinese sweatshop plastic that doesn’t even exist yet or been tested, and I’m gonna pop it onto my new $25K Civic, are you kidding?
I completely see both points, I understand and respect them. I actually did made that same comment and talked to the owner. Trust me, it makes complete sense what you both are saying. The owner however mentioned they do not want to risk making a product , using up their material, for it to not sell unfortunately. Just as I respect your opinion, I ask for the same in return. That way we don't discourage others and end up not having something started. I mean that's how things have started in the past right? So let's hope we can all make something happen for us coupe owners.