Vtec_Nah

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry guys been on vacation, Will be calling the shop to see how it's going and get some updates this week for sure.

17sicoupe

First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
Sorry guys been on vacation, Will be calling the shop to see how it's going and get some updates this week for sure.
One thing that would be really nice is a set of fender flares ( 1” -2”) just enough to accent but not be too overboard. Something that can be screwed in from the wheel well, and no rivets to keep a a nice clean look.
I find it a shame that everything is geared towards the sedan and hatchback.
I’ve been looking for fender flares or even the type r fenders for coupe but can’t seem to find anything

AL1EN

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Someone Needs to make a Big duckbill that will cover the stock spoiler mounting holes.

HDBrzy TV

First Name
Haron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Glad I found this thread. I'd definitely be interested in a higher profile spoiler that utilizes our stock spoiler mounting holes.

I also agree with our other members for a tad bit more aggressive rear diffuser that somehow conforms to our coupes curves.

Can't wait for this ball to start rolling.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
followed this thread for awhile and stayed in the shadows but it for sure is dead and a pipe dream that the coupe will ever get really anything

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
followed this thread for awhile and stayed in the shadows but it for sure is dead and a pipe dream that the coupe will ever get really anything
Well with the coupe being discontinued, I bet any and all plans for coupe body parts/kits have likely been canned. Just like HiRev was planning on an LED rear light, but now i doubt that will come out.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well with the coupe being discontinued, I bet any and all plans for coupe body parts/kits have likely been canned. Just like HiRev was planning on an LED rear light, but now i doubt that will come out.
They were??? UGHHHHHH I'd kill for an aftermarket taillight option.... I'd love a clear tail light for the coupe

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
They were??? UGHHHHHH I'd kill for an aftermarket taillight option.... I'd love a clear tail light for the coupe
Yea they had an instagram post in December about them but those plans was delayed due to Covid and there hasn't been an update since. I'm just hoping with the coupe being discontinued they don't cancel those plans. Even if they are identical to OEM look just a grey/smoked assembly instead of red I'd love a set.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yea they had an instagram post in December about them but those plans was delayed due to Covid and there hasn't been an update since. I'm just hoping with the coupe being discontinued they don't cancel those plans. Even if they are identical to OEM look just a grey/smoked assembly instead of red I'd love a set.
Agreed, I'd buy any design they come out with tbh

I wonder if it's possible to disassemble our tail lights and just create a clear housing.. no idea though

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
man can we ask them to still lol like a group buy thing haha

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
you got a link to the insta post?

Jay_Tech

First Name
Jarrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag