Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread

hockeyman316

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
This is my 2018 Si coupe. I just started making some small changes to It. Put on some side skirts, HFP floor mats, blacked out the window trim and side markers. Waiting on Mugen front lip (back ordered), 2020 front bumper garnishes and the interior red dash trim to go with the carbon fiber.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread EC4FC142-3708-4C7B-8F1C-8A0D043EBDB1

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread 131BA27E-DE9C-4A73-B563-8F8FB9A8B4C3

Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread 8DA8B55B-1649-42D2-9E1C-D2F753F53390

Sofa King

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L hatch
Country flag
My Crystal Black Pearl 2018 EX-L hatch got run into by a shopping cart full of plastic bottle vodka, piloted by an 85 year old woman. Her insurance covered it completely, I feel the body shop padded the bill. Almost $3000? Including a new wheel? I took it to the shop my Honda dealer uses, they said the paint can be tough to match. Looks good after the repair.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official CRYSTAL BLACK PEARL Civic Thread 20210130_141324

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
My Crystal Black Pearl 2018 EX-L hatch got run into by a shopping cart full of plastic bottle vodka, piloted by an 85 year old woman. Her insurance covered it completely, I feel the body shop padded the bill. Almost $3000? Including a new wheel? I took it to the shop my Honda dealer uses, they said the paint can be tough to match. Looks good after the repair.
20210130_141324.jpg
When i owned my Lunar Silver EX-L coupe, it was a magnet for all types of fuckery when parked at Wal Mart, Target, Sam's, Kroger and Publix which forced me to park far away; now that i own a CBP Si sedan, i'm forced to park even further. ?

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh yeah my car has been yellow since march but cleaning it during pollen season only means it will be covered again the next day. Especially since my school parking lot is surrounded by trees.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh yeah my car has been yellow since march but cleaning it during pollen season only means it will be covered again the next day. Especially since my school parking lot is surrounded by trees.
Same! I've come to accept the fact that our cars will ultimately be plagued by satans spawn known as pollen. ? BUT, my car still looks good though, minus the occasional bird poop on the hood that i just noticed not too long ago. ?

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Same! I've come to accept the fact that our cars will ultimately be plagued by satans spawn known as pollen. ? BUT, my car still looks good though, minus the occasional bird poop on the hood that i just noticed not too long ago. ?
It's literally right above the "H". ?

SpenAfon

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's literally right above the "H". ?
Found some on my spoiler the other day. Hoping to wash and wax the car tomorrow and just accept the pollen that will come. It has been at lest 6 months since the last time i have, so it needs it bad. Not too much of a price to pay for the nicest color tho.

Sofa King

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-L hatch
Country flag
When i owned my Lunar Silver EX-L coupe, it was a magnet for all types of fuckery when parked at Wal Mart, Target, Sam's, Kroger and Publix which forced me to park far away; now that i own a CBP Si sedan, i'm forced to park even further. ?
I was parked well away from everyone at Binnys Beverage Depot, but the parking lot slopes slightly away from the store. Just enough that it got away from Grandma, you can see the reflection in the photo. I always park out in the boonies.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was parked well away from everyone at Binnys Beverage Depot, but the parking lot slopes slightly away from the store. Just enough that it got away from Grandma, you can see the reflection in the photo. I always park out in the boonies.
DAMN! Well, good thing granny had insurance which covered the cost. $3k sounds pretty steep, but i get it after you mentioned paint matching. Part of me wants to get mine paint corrected, then coated but i already know that'll set me back a pretty penny.
Sponsored