Some closeups of 2017 Civic Hatchback in white

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I came very close to buying this car in the tangerine color, but I just couldn't force myself to get it because of the DCT. Anyone who has had a newer Ford car can relate to what I'm talking about.
I know...Plus they are funky kinda cool cars..oh well
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I came very close to buying this car in the tangerine color, but I just couldn't force myself to get it because of the DCT. Anyone who has had a newer Ford car can relate to what I'm talking about.
I hate these cars though with big wide grills...looks ridiculous..even the Audi A8 did that..Whyyy..uggg

RallyeRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I contacted my local Honda and said there is no way to "order the color and trim" they just get them in. Is there a dealership in Texas to order the color and trim and just wait for it to arrive? thanks Folks..
They can put in a request for a specific kind to be transferred from another dealership. I got my rallye red touring this way.

civic_n00b93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic EX-T, '03 Tiburon GT
Country flag
I think those are the EX-T wheels. I don't think they're any darker than the regular ones, just the lighting and shadows of the pic.
I agree, you can kinda see the dirt reflection there off the alloy but still able to make out the black

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Not sure if this has been posted on this site. A member on 9thcivic.com posted this.

Not crazy about the integrated head rests on the rear seats. The hatch space seems a bit cramped.

17 Hatch space.jpg
Nice pic but I agree - integrated head rests?! Wtf mate.
Hatch space works for me but it isn't much.

taigebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not sure if this has been posted on this site. A member on 9thcivic.com posted this.

Not crazy about the integrated head rests on the rear seats. The hatch space seems a bit cramped.

17 Hatch space.jpg
Thanks ! Looks like it is pretty deep. I can work with that :)

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
This is why we need more interior shots of the hatchback. There could be other changes from the Sedan/Coupe that we are not aware of. I suspect the smaller integrated headrests were required to ensure that the seat folds down flat without hitting the front seat.

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
In many designs, the headrests get removed when folded flat. Not sure what their reasoning was this time around. Cost? Safety?

Eddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R 2014 Pilot 08 Mugen Si
Country flag
Thanks for sharing!

hoodlum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Astra
Country flag
In many designs, the headrests get removed when folded flat. Not sure what their reasoning was this time around. Cost? Safety?
Maybe this is related to a European requirement? I wonder what else might have changed with the interior on the Hatchback.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That sideways retractable cargo cover is cool.
I noticed that too. Hopefully that's standard equipment. The cargo cover is optional on the Fit (even on higher trims).

As for the headrests, i'm gonna venture a guess at cost cutting. My sister's fit has removable/adjustable headrests that you pretty much have to take out to fold the seats down, which is annoying. Not having to worry about it on the civic would be an improvement. How often will people have passengers in the back seat that NEED to adjust the headrest anyway?

shakedown94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #8479. Past cars - 80 Civic,97 Civic,87 Integra,94 Integra,94 Civic,00 Integra,12 Hyundai Accent
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
well, the integrated headrest are lame. I usually remove mine in a hatch to gain rear vision.
Sponsored