OP
skittles

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
My neighbors probably think I'm nutty about my car.. I'm constantly running out to take a pic if I see other colors coming thru..The ZTM looks so wicked cool at night though..
Sponsored

OP
OP
skittles

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Haha, I hear the same thing. Did CB3 tell you how long the life of AutoFlex is? I've never heard anybody say anything about that yet. Perhaps too new to really know.
well I said I'd be happy if could get like 4 yrs out of it. Their reply was should last longer than that.. Since it's so new, I don't think anyone knows for sure. We shall see:eek:

OP
OP
skittles

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How much did it cost? Just curious lol
I did it when they had a crazy from the heat sale so with tax cost me just over $2,200...However, it depends on what you want..If you do a hypershift like mine, it's more pricey. Without the sale with tax would be more I think around $2,600 before tax...Autoflex is most money and also if you do the hypershift cost more.. so depends on the pearl you choose and if you go matte, halo, and or Autoflex which mimics oem paint and has the benefits of oem paint but doesn't scratch or chip.So we shall see:D

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You'll really enjoy the next time you take it to the dealer for an oil change or something. The entire showroom came out into the service drive around my car when I got my oil changed lol.

My sales guy stopped and looked at me and goes "what the hell dude?! it's been like 2 months!" :confused1:

OP
OP
skittles

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You'll really enjoy the next time you take it to the dealer for an oil change or something. The entire showroom came out into the service drive around my car when I got my oil changed lol.

My sales guy stopped and looked at me and goes "what the hell dude?! it's been like 2 months!" :confused1:
Lol right.I've changed my car so much since I bought it in April

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Ha ha there just mad it's not offered as an option :bump:

LX16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
Not really my taste. It looked way better in EGP, of course I may be biased. Looks a little too hooptie-pimp meets racer-boy to me. But that's only my personal opinion. As long as you like it, that's really all that matters.

OP
OP
skittles

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Not really my taste. It looked way better in EGP, of course I may be biased. Looks a little too hooptie-pimp meets racer-boy to me. But that's only my personal opinion. As long as you like it, that's really all that matters.
Yeah you're right it is your opinion..so if you can't convey things nicely please don't comment at all...:hater:

LX16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe lx
Yeah you're right it is your opinion..so if you can't convey things nicely please don't comment at all...:hater:
Uhh, okay. Nothing hateful at all in my post. Just giving an opinion. I thought that was what we were suppose to do here. I don't have to like your car in order for you too. If we start just restricting other opinions, and start expecting everyone to agree with our choices, then what's next? I'm sorry you took offense. I could change something on my car, everyone else could hate, wouldn't change my opinion of it whatsoever. :dunno:

OP
OP
skittles

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Uhh, okay. Nothing hateful at all in my post. Just giving an opinion. I thought that was what we were suppose to do here. I don't have to like your car in order for you too. If we start just restricting other opinions, and start expecting everyone to agree with our choices, then what's next? I'm sorry you took offense. I could change something on my car, everyone else could hate, wouldn't change my opinion of it whatsoever. :dunno:
No it's your choice of words I take offense to...I welcome opinions, but your tone I do not..That's all....:nono:

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the post would have been fine without the embellishment of "Looks a little too hooptie-pimp meets racer-boy to me" a bit disrespectful jmo
Sponsored