First Name
Caspian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Facebook and instagram are gonna be the number one spot for that. I'm also curious about your build too. Are you planning on doing mostly aesthetic or performance?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Grats on your new car! But yeah facebook/instagram to find like minded civicx friends. I joined a local xgen group when I first got my 10th gen which introduced me to a lot of cool people and some really good friends that I have to this day.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was driving on the highway yesterday and a modded sport hatch with the Type R wing merges on, so I really got on it to see if he was tryna keep up. He did, and passed me before my his exit waving me over so I said screw it and jumped off the highway to stop and chat. Ended up at a small gas station just chatting quick and traded numbers. That's how I've actually made a few car friends. If you see a ride you like, roll down your window and see if you can stop and meet them! Chances are they are likely in the same boat as you and would love to meet you.

And yeah join a club! I am part of a certain club, but I would recommend to stay away just because of the bullsh*t. I'll be out soon, just I do really like the people in my local chapter so I'm just trying to figure out how to do it in the most respectful and respectable way I can. More than happy to share details via PM with anyone interested but I'm not going to put them on blast here.