First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like black roofs, but personally don’t like it on the pillars on the civic, especially the hatch. I think it fits the Camry better. The hatch just has way too much going on already.
Sponsored

mar6o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5D Elegance Navi MT 1.0
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like black roofs, but personally don’t like it on the pillars on the civic, especially the hatch. I think it fits the Camry better. The hatch just has way too much going on already.
Ditto- the rear pillars are fine as they are. I see Honda has some fine and intricate design details regarding the rear of the Civic hatch- see how the black rear spoiler flows uninterrupted to the side of the rear light cluster, and also how the roof tapers in the rear and the hatch forms a line from the top of the hatch from beneath the said black spoiler-lights line and joins at the bottom of the hatch.

Civicghost1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic LX, 2020 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
I wrapped mine down to just under the top spoiler so it flows into the window being tinted but as for the rest of the hatch I left it alone

Honda Civic 10th gen Two Tone Color Civic Hatchback Design C6170E88-0526-44A9-8B7B-423EACACB1FF

Honda Civic 10th gen Two Tone Color Civic Hatchback Design BBA13250-B3DC-407B-94E1-F97F3F027CE8