First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring; 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L
Country flag
currently getting custom tune by pheromones,
Maybe your knock control is out of whack, but I hope at least you are attracting some females with this kind of a tune.... :stirthepot::love::love:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Shazad

Maybe your knock control is out of whack, but I hope at least you are attracting some females with this kind of a tune.... :stirthepot::love::love:
Nah, here in Canada they want the bimmer and the benz boys, panties are drop in Toronto for lambos

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
Nah, here in Canada they want the bimmer and the benz boys, panties are drop in Toronto for lambos

Gotta love them future cat lady sluts lol! I just took my none future cat lady women, and turned her into my freak lmfao.

vasilas432

First Name
Vassilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport plus 2019
Country flag
If you want to lower your knock control to 0.49 after a pull, you have to do short pulls to 2-3 steady psi. After a few pulls if road condition allows of course, you will be to 0.49. you can easily do pulls in 3rd gear. After each pull you can see it dropping. This is how it works and will go down if your fuel is 94 good quality.

If you don't have live ktuner report of your psi then this is 3-4 turbo lines on the hud
Sponsored

Last edited: