Itsawgood

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic si energy green
Country flag
Heyooo!! I’ve wanted the energy green since I first saw it, I love bright greens, and found a manual LX right after my beloved cr-z started having problems so I snatched it up.
People let me pull out of parking, merge, etc so much more, I love it it glows in the damn dark!

939D39E7-4941-42B2-B0C3-7A2E5A3FB720.jpeg
Love mine too. A lot of attention. Put Energy Green in an Type R, I'll buy it tomorrow
Sponsored

XtreamX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe FC3 (Energy Green Pearl)
Country flag
Heyooo!! I’ve wanted the energy green since I first saw it, I love bright greens, and found a manual LX right after my beloved cr-z started having problems so I snatched it up.
People let me pull out of parking, merge, etc so much more, I love it it glows in the damn dark!

939D39E7-4941-42B2-B0C3-7A2E5A3FB720.jpeg
Lookin good!

hawaii

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Energy Green Honda Civic LX-P
Country flag
Ever since the Energy Green Civic coupe came out, I'd harbored a wish that one would get shipped out to Honolulu. (None were sold locally new.) I finally snag one, seemingly by rare chance, and last weekend I spot a second one less than five miles from my house! Lightning does strike twice.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread energy-green-times-two

hawaii

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Energy Green Honda Civic LX-P
Country flag
Please forgive the potentially stupid question, but... do all Energy Green Civics have the tail lamps that extend over the entire back of the car? Was this the Civic tail lamp design for a specific year or years? It seems most of the other Civics I see have the "parenthesis" lamps and a standard third brake lamp in the center.

I only ask because I love, love, love the look. It's a pity I can't see the back of my own car when I drive at night!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread Honda-Photoshopped

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Please forgive the potentially stupid question, but... do all Energy Green Civics have the tail lamps that extend over the entire back of the car? Was this the Civic tail lamp design for a specific year or years? It seems most of the other Civics I see have the "parenthesis" lamps and a standard third brake lamp in the center.

I only ask because I love, love, love the look. It's a pity I can't see the back of my own car when I drive at night!

Honda-Photoshopped.jpg
That's what all the coupes look like, and GY30P was only available on coupes, so yes, they all have it.

VinoKB24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI FC3
Country flag
Here is my SI as of today

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread SI

XtreamX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI Coupe FC3 (Energy Green Pearl)
Country flag
Awesome man! that looks great! I've got tha exact same one but I just haven't done hardely any upgrading to it yet. That is clean, mean, and green!

Billxxy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a before and after picture of my Civic that I owned for a year now, lemme know what you all think, thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread C7905A9D-2C69-47EB-A4AA-BC08DAC9AFB9

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread 5B58FFFB-1196-48C6-AB0D-8FE0C5909102