elvisfan48640

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I'm 35 as well. Blue is my favorite color and this blue metallic is gorgeous and love the car. Just sucks with black leather gets pretty toasty. Thank god for remote start.
Agreed. I also use the "auto windows down" function on the FOB as I approach the vehicle to help get rid of that "toasty" feel. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Dunka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus SEL HB, waiting on Civic hatch to be released
image.jpeg
Got my grille and window trim Dipped. I think I'm done for now......;)
That really looks good. Dipped the trim as well? Must have been a pain to mask & prep. Really nice job

Blues

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
That really looks good. Dipped the trim as well? Must have been a pain to mask & prep. Really nice job
Thanks! To be perfectly honest, the only thing I dipped myself was the grille and rear emblem. The window trim is kind of a pain in the ass so I paid to have a specialty shop do that ($40). I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I don't know what it is, but this is the single best new Civic pic I have seen yet. The dirt and background makes the car just POP. Love it.
The blue looks different too,looks Kinda like the other blue color.

fvaleirao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, Subaru Forester
Country flag
Im 27 and I share it weekly with my gf down here in Panamá, a couple of times we have recieved 'approval' nods and honks from other driver (Mini Cooper, Audi..).

It is just the perfect dinamic amount of Blue, di changes with Sun/shadow. I was worried leaving a AWD SUV car behind for a sedan, thought at first it could be a step backwards, but in reality it suits our needs and more.

The traffic here is quite unorganized and aggressive, so you sort of need a 'big' car to earn your space in the street, but people kind of respect the car and are polite with us (not common).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF7h5v4rM4Z/

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
I wonder what the average age is of Aegean Blue owners - I wanted one at first. But....I feel like it's a color for younger drivers...or faster cars..

I think the color ..... screams youth to me. I'm 35 so it was time for Crystal Black Pearl (since my last two cars were Silver and Beige (yuck).
It doesn't scream youth. It screams awesomeness lol. Im 27 by the way. Maybe a "youth" individual depending on age brackets.
#MYAEGEANBLUE
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread done  .JPG

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm 23. My first choice was Energy Green but I wasn't allowed to have a 2 door. Second was Aegean Blue, third was Cosmic Blue (but they don't have it in Canada, so that's out lol).
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread Mike civic

CBR600F4i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
My previous cars were black, white, white and now aegean blue. I do have to say it's definitely the most eye-catching colour I've ever had on a car. Probably more youthful than white...but black is pretty slick too.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My previous cars were black, white, white and now aegean blue. I do have to say it's definitely the most eye-catching colour I've ever had on a car. Probably more youthful than white...but black is pretty slick too.
My last 3 cars have been blue. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy a blue one.... but Aegean Blue is eye-turning beautiful. Once I saw Aegean Blue next to the Ralleye Red I was going to buy, it was a no brainer. All the other colors were just flat and boring to me.

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's my LX coupe manual transmission.....17" Sparco Assetto Gara wheels, Spoiler King roof spoiler...curt trailer hitch for my bike...clear bra goes on next week...waiting for Swift Sport springs and a Magnaflow cat back to become available and then she will be just right.
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 20160810_155847

Fazzster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord 2.0T Sport Manual, 2020 Odyssey EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This my LX MT... recently did a muffler delete, left only the stock resonator... what a sound! and I'm 46!
20160807_111947.jpg
Looks great! Please post some sound clips one of these days....BTW, I am 46 too....
Sponsored