taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Civic Type R, Audi Q5
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I understand that users are responsible for sourcing the additional products needed to make this work for their specific application, but are you guys willing to share information regarding what parts you are currently using to make this system work?
Motec is the best thing.

You could also run a split second box like the ford/mazda guys do.
https://splitsec.com/product/aic1-g4h-gauge-pressure-4-hi-z-additional-injector-controller/

Im sure prl can say wether or not theyve tried this, and it must not work if they have.
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
Country flag
Motec is the best thing.

You could also run a split second box like the ford/mazda guys do.
https://splitsec.com/product/aic1-g4h-gauge-pressure-4-hi-z-additional-injector-controller/

Im sure prl can say wether or not theyve tried this, and it must not work if they have.
Believe me, I would LOVE to go Motec. Just can't afford to shell out almost 7 grand for an ECU at this time.

Edit:
Upon looking further into the Split Second boxes, it looks like they offer three boxes that may be suited for applications such as ours.

This first one is an updated version of the AIC1 that you linked to, specifically designed to be used on 4cyl DI engines.

They also offer their other box (the AIC2) in two variants; one being controlled by pressure and the other (Lower cost) option being controlled by voltage.

Last edited:

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Can't wait till this hits the market :)

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oh it's more then cracked open rn :rolleyes: And I dont see it closing any time soon :banghead:
So did you and DRob find a solution for controlling the injectors?

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
So did you and DRob find a solution for controlling the injectors?
I've been told of one. I haven't looked Into it yet. So I don't want to blurt out wrong info. So far my single focus rn is getting my motor torn apart xD

ONEPNT5.Si

First Name
Dustyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FC1 Si
Country flag
I've been told of one. I haven't looked Into it yet. So I don't want to blurt out wrong info. So far my single focus rn is getting my motor torn apart xD
Keep me posted on this. I'm staying stock ECU and KTuner, and I also want to go with port injection. The Split Second boxes that I linked to above seem to be potential options. Maybe you could speak with DRob about those.

Dvoxojo

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI sedan
Country flag
Any update or guide to this? Would also like to learn how to install this.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Any update or guide to this? Would also like to learn how to install this.
We have this on our shop car with MoTeC and have sold quite a few of these, but we're not sure how they have this installed or setup.

OP
OP
PRL Motorsports

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Any news when a full plug n play kit will be available?
At this point the only way to run this kit for additional injectors would be to have our vehicle on a standalone ECU (like Motec). There is no plan to offer a full plug n' play kit for this setup. There are quite a wide variety of setups this could be incorporated with and this is definitely not for your average user. Some creativity may be needed with other fueling solution setups (methanol, Nitrous, etc)

As the end user you will still need to source the following:
Injectors (Bosch EV14 Style 48mm Height - ID, Deatchwerks, Fuel Injector Clinic, FID, etc)
Injector Controller
Wiring
Fittings
Fuel hose
etc

This is also designed for use with the Radium Engineering Fuel Dampener (Or something similar)

If you are at this point with your vehicle and reaching some extreme power goals please email [email protected] and one of our team members will be glad to break things down for your specific setup.

Benster

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic HB Sport 6MT
Country flag
Believe me, I would LOVE to go Motec. Just can't afford to shell out almost 7 grand for an ECU at this time.

Edit:
Upon looking further into the Split Second boxes, it looks like they offer three boxes that may be suited for applications such as ours.

This first one is an updated version of the AIC1 that you linked to, specifically designed to be used on 4cyl DI engines.

They also offer their other box (the AIC2) in two variants; one being controlled by pressure and the other (Lower cost) option being controlled by voltage.

I had a split second unit on my Suzuki SX4 and it performed flawlessly. It was pre-tuned by the company I bought it from but it was easy to splice in the system and it never give me issues in 4 years of owning the car. That was in 2010 so I imagine it's only better now.
Sponsored