Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R - FK8
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey All,

Been procrastinating doing this for a while but I thought I'd finally share my current build process for my Australian FK8R in Crystal Black. Originally had a Toyota 86 and wanted something a bit more practical - test drove the CTR and I was sold instantly. Fast forward almost 2 years and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I tracked my 86 pretty regularly so the aim with the CTR is to make it a car that can do it all (there will be compromises). Porsche GT3 inspired so let's see where it goes :)

Cars have been a pretty big help in me dealing with my mental health struggles and I've documented a lot of it here if this sort of thing interests you: https://www.facebook.com/NeverWalkAlonepresentsLonelyDriversClub/

Modification List to date:
-Hardrace Front Camber Adjusters
-Trackspec Hood vents
-White Grip Kit (Front / Rear sways and lowering springs)
-HKS Oil cooler
-PWR intercooler
-HKS Catless Downpipe
-Hondata
-Endless ME20 Pads / Girodisc 2 piece rotors w/ Endless Fluid
-AFE Takeda air Intake
-PTP Turbo Blanket
-Advan GT wheels (18 x 9 + 55 offset - I know :( not a great offset) w/ a050 semi slick tyres
-Running OEM wheels with PS4s for daily

More to come. I'm blessed to know some very good photographers as you can probably see below. Thank you Esther / George <3

Old 86:
Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build NWA_103

Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build TF-Barb (2 of 3)

CTR to date:
Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build IMG_0041

Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build P1012434

Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build TypeR

Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build FK8_4

Honda Civic 10th gen [AUS] Magikal Trevor - FK8R Track Build FK8_3

Last edited:

hitch

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8
Country flag
Sweet sweet ride bro.

We tackle coils next ;)

Hey All,

Been procrastinating doing this for a while but I thought I'd finally share my current build process for my Australian FK8R in Crystal Black. Originally had a Toyota 86 and wanted something a bit more practical - test drove the CTR and I was sold instantly. Fast forward almost 2 years and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I tracked my 86 pretty regularly so the aim with the CTR is to make it a car that can do it all (there will be compromises). Porsche GT3 inspired so let's see where it goes :)

Cars have been a pretty big help in me dealing with my mental health struggles and I've documented a lot of it here if this sort of thing interests you: https://www.facebook.com/NeverWalkAlonepresentsLonelyDriversClub/

Modification List to date:
-Hardrace Front Camber Adjusters
-Trackspec Hood vents
-White Grip Kit (Front / Rear sways and lowering springs)
-HKS Oil cooler
-PWR intercooler
-HKS Catless Downpipe
-Hondata
-Endless ME20 Pads / Girodisc 2 piece rotors w/ Endless Fluid
-AFE Takeda air Intake
-PTP Turbo Blanket
-Advan GT wheels (18 x 9 + 55 offset - I know :( not a great offset) w/ a050 semi slick tyres
-Running OEM wheels with PS4s for daily

More to come. I'm blessed to know some very good photographers as you can probably see below. Thank you Esther / George <3

Old 86:
NWA_103.jpg

TF-Barb (2 of 3).jpg

CTR to date:
IMG_0041.jpg

P1012434.jpg

TypeR.jpg

FK8_4.jpg

FK8_3.jpg