Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
well i bought a EG touring coupe back in May & paid my $500 deposit. at first my salesman said he shouldn't have any trouble finding my car, he could already see there were a few closeby in the system. but the next day he called me & said they were already sold & i'd have to choose a different colour. I told him in that case to forget about it, I'd just keep my 2013 Civic, I didn't want a different colour. tbh i was kinda hoping he'd say he'd knock the price down, so i was surprised when he told me he'd have to check with his legal department since technically i'd already signed a contract. I don't know if they could have forced to me to choose a different colour but I was kinda pissed that he would even threaten me with legal action, this is the 5th Honda my family has bought from this dealer.
my salesman called me later that day & said he'd discussed it with his manager & they agreed they would order a green coupe for me & honour the price we had already negotiated, but it wouldn't arrive until mid-July. I got a friendly email on July 1st saying my Coupe would arrive by mid/end of July. Well this morning I was driving past the dealer, and up front in prime position on the lot was a green touring coupe! It's Sunday so the dealer was closed, but I'm going to call them first thing tomorrow & ask them whats up. It's possible that I saw my car, maybe it just came in yesterday & they didn't get a chance to call me yet. I don't want to wait another 2 weeks for my car when the same colour/trim level is sitting on the lot.
I hope it's yours. What a bunch of :bs:.
Sponsored

suckmyluke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic EX 2013
Country flag
I hope it's yours. What a bunch of :bs:.
thanks Skittles, its been a long 2 months waiting for my green machine, especially visiting this forum & reading this thread in particular and seeing how much you guys are loving the EG coupes :cry:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
thanks Skittles, its been a long 2 months waiting for my green machine, especially visiting this forum & reading this thread in particular and seeing how much you guys are loving the EG coupes :cry:
I definitely Looooove mine..Keep us posted..:D

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got some interior LED's...Now if my hubby will just install them..Hurry already..Lol:dance::D

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Weird seeing your car torn apart..Getting stripes added in back..Picking back seats up later today...Excited:D

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread P_20160720_091452

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread P_20160720_092056

Pilotman11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic EX
I love what you did with the green stripes! Very cool.

P.S I hope I can post here since I own a Aegean Blue :oops: