Leba0495

First Name
LUIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Bought mine about a month ago. Love the color since I saw it in 2016.

Already did a full detail: (clay bar, ultimate compound and NXT Wax). Second (2) photos are after detail.
20200329_113320.jpg
20200329_113334.jpg

Added screen protector on the NAV screen and clear Lamin-X on the fogs. Only going to do minimal stuff since this is my daily and I already have a fun weekend toy.

20200314_175143.jpg
20200314_175207.jpg
Damn nice detail, that looks so sexy! I'm getting mine from the detailer this weekend. This color is so nice to look at lol.

Sonic20ST

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Damn nice detail, that looks so sexy! I'm getting mine from the detailer this weekend. This color is so nice to look at lol.
Ya the stock paint off the lot is awful. The water just beads off it now. I should have went ahead and did the opti-coat at the same time as I now want to go ahead and do that to protect the front part of the car.

Leba0495

First Name
LUIS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Ya the stock paint off the lot is awful. The water just beads off it now. I should have went ahead and did the opti-coat at the same time as I now want to go ahead and do that to protect the front part of the car.
Yea but the coating won't prevent scratches. However it would make maintenance washes really easy. I was thinking about doing PPF but I don't think I want to drop that much money right now. lol

SonicBreezerST160

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Gray Pearl ST Hatchback
Country flag
Hey just got mine done, I wanted to do the small part under spoiler as well. But it wouldā€™ve been almost $150 more plus involved removing the spoiler according to the shop. I decided to just do tints and the hood without that and see how itā€™ll look first. I really like it actually. Yesterday was gloomy if you want more pics let me know.

7D53C4BB-161C-4942-8BA3-A841136D898A.jpeg

58430EB3-6B15-45D0-91DB-857BC86C981E.jpeg
Removing the spoiler is super easy! I'm no mechanic myself, and I can take it off in about 5 minutes.

PiAngelos

First Name
Hany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed a set of Motegi MR145s that I feel brings the look of the car together really well!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread IMG_20200505_171728

Now I'm looking for a way to stop the endless paint chips I keep getting from hwy driving - it's becoming really bad! I'm touching up paint every other day now, Does ceramic coating help at all?

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed a set of Motegi MR145s that I feel brings the look of the car together really well!

IMG_20200505_171728.jpg

Now I'm looking for a way to stop the endless paint chips I keep getting from hwy driving - it's becoming really bad! I'm touching up paint every other day now, Does ceramic coating help at all?
i feel ya on the paint chips. Ceramic coating will do little to prevent chips unfortunately. Only thing that would help against future chips is paint protection film.
Wheels look great, btw!

SugarRuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
A sad story: My Sonic Gray Civic Hatch just lost her first blood:cry::cry::cry:.

It may be hit by the door of a car which parked beside me. Just a little scratch and no dent.

I am looking for the touch-up paint. Do you Sonic Gray guys have any ideas about where to buy it?
Honda Civic 10th gen Official SONIC GRAY PEARL Civic Thread sonic_grey_paint

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
A sad story: My Sonic Gray Civic Hatch just lost her first blood:cry::cry::cry:.

It may be hit by the door of a car which parked beside me. Just a little scratch and no dent.

I am looking for the touch-up paint. Do you Sonic Gray guys have any ideas about where to buy it?
sonic_grey_paint.jpg
Your local Honda dealer bro they got the paint pen color matched. Its should be less the 20 dollars

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Can buy the oem touch up paint at the dealer for like $15ish give or take. Can also buy it on eBay and save a buck or two.
Sponsored