Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread

thedoc420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring - Orchid White
Just finished pulling the Civic tags off. Think it looks mysterious without them IMO.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread IMG_3848.JPG
Sponsored

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Hey All,

Just took some shots of the car while in the Wine Country here in Syd, Australia.
Can't wait till the cars lowered and some premium wheels to complete the look.
Let me know what you think :)

IMG_1638.JPG

IMG_1639.JPG
wow dude amazing... u even have front sensors???!? wow amazing... dude those rims looked like the 15 si's for a bit... amazing shot bro... enjoy it

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
I like the RS models. For some reason, black OEM grille on an overseas model look so much better than us US/CAN who plastidip/wrap our grills in black.

jaykan2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
wow dude amazing... u even have front sensors???!? wow amazing... dude those rims looked like the 15 si's for a bit... amazing shot bro... enjoy it
Thanks for the compliment on the shots :D
The RS comes standard with the front sensors. However, its very rare that I use them.
I find all the assists quite distracting when driving so a lot of the features are turned off :p

I like the RS models. For some reason, black OEM grille on an overseas model look so much better than us US/CAN who plastidip/wrap our grills in black.
Thanks man. Usually its the other way around as Australia doesn't get as many options as other countries :D Only issue is that the piano black finish applied to the exterior leaves ugly finger print marks if touched. I keep a microfiber rag in the car specifically for that reason lol.

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the compliment on the shots :D
The RS comes standard with the front sensors. However, its very rare that I use them.
I find all the assists quite distracting when driving so a lot of the features are turned off :p

Thanks man. Usually its the other way around as Australia doesn't get as many options as other countries :D Only issue is that the piano black finish applied to the exterior leaves ugly finger print marks if touched. I keep a microfiber rag in the car specifically for that reason lol.
yeah man that car is amazing RS options weren't offered here.. i ordered my clear side markers already though.. soon i'll get that grill

Zange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WoP Civic Touring
Country flag
no edit... this wax is so amazing

image.jpeg
hey by any chance can you take a side shot i would like to see how the exhaust tips look from the side with WoP, been debating if i should get those done as well. Amazing clean car by the way. What type of wax did you use or did you take it to a shop?

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
hey by any chance can you take a side shot i would like to see how the exhaust tips look from the side with WoP, been debating if i should get those done as well. Amazing clean car by the way. What type of wax did you use or did you take it to a shop?
yeah bro i'll get you some side shots in a few minutes... and this is the turtle wax ice edition... about 10$ at pepboys, autozone, or oreillys... and i also clay barred it..

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread image

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread image

sumii0626

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-L White
Nice pics. WOP is definitely the best looking colour on the coupe. I dunno what it is about the coupe that makes WOP look so good. I like it on the sedan, but it just looks way better on the coupe for some reason. Where is that out of curiosity? Looks familiar! That wouldn't happen to be near Orangeville would it?
Ok possibly stupid question. What does WOP mean. I tried looking it up and only result I got was something to do with immigration papers or some italian insult lol...

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Ok possibly stupid question. What does WOP mean. I tried looking it up and only result I got was something to do with immigration papers or some italian insult lol...
White orchid pearl :lol::doh:
Sponsored