Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man that wheel fitment and setup you got looks absolutely baller bro
Sponsored

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looks nice, but the price is high wow.
Yeah it's steep and shouldn't be looked at as an entry mod on anyone's list haha. But you honestly do get what you paid for in these situations when dealing with the material and manufacturing process.

Man that wheel fitment and setup you got looks absolutely baller bro
Thank you! Trying to push fitment within reason is always a goal for my street setups.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah it's steep and shouldn't be looked at as an entry mod on anyone's list haha. But you honestly do get what you paid for in these situations when dealing with the material and manufacturing process.

Thank you! Trying to push fitment within reason is always a goal for my street setups.
Hell yeah man, how much camber you got in front and rears? Wish I could run a setup like that up here in NJ/NYC but the potholes we have here are literal crater, can't risk destroying my daily ahah

RStoR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 SI Sedan & '18 RR #18407
Country flag
suhhh said:
Hell yeah man, how much camber you got in front and rears?
Quoted in post #39 of this thread.
On the RGs I ran around -4 f/r. On the TE37v mk2s I'm at -5 f/r. Pretty much the max I'd run for a street setup.

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Such an awesome build. Been following you on iG for a while. Is the rear bumper sticker the only one you rock from your website?
Thanks man! Really appreciate the kind words and follow. You are correct on the carpla sticker sir. :) It's from my goof around brand: logic limited co

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
So the first part for the refresh has arrived somewhat earlier than expected. By far the most expensive single exterior piece I've ever purchased. You can look it up if you're curious because I'm ashamed of how much I spent. ? Still waiting on the rear to arrive so this will be just sitting in the house until then. The wife was less than ecstatic to have it sitting in the living room but I ain't lugging a front end up a narrow staircase to throw it in the guestroom. Haha.

The quality on the Spoon bumper is pretty nuts. I couldn't find a single pit or crack in the bumper. The black mesh is a thick plastic that looks to be good quality. There's a bag with brackets (looks like different sized headlight brackets). Front plate bracket is removable and the fogs have the threaded nutserts baked into the mold. Super sick....ahh who am I kidding...I'm justifying how much I spent on this damn kit cause it hurts so good. Ffffff.....

Huge thanks to Randy at Evasive Motorsports for getting my order locked in and already half delivered.

Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC00809
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC00811
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC00814
Honda Civic 10th gen Kazuo_WFC 2017 Civic Type R build DSC00817

maaaaackle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Ah shit, thats a beautiful piece man!

I really wish Spoon made something for the FK7 as well cause damn that bumper looks awesome.

OP
OP
nojeebs

nojeebs

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 CTR, '15 GT3
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I am loving the painted side markers!!!!
Thanks! It was a natural evolution in order to make room under the fenders. Plus if car designers had their way those things would never exist. ?

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
damn your camera is also pretty good quality