crea78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Accord Sport, 2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
The wing spoiler definitely looks nice. Too bad the EX-T model comes with the decklid spoiler and probably can't go with this one instead -- exchange one for the other.

Last edited:

Xyrex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Honda Prelude
This seems understated to me, but I do think it adds to the car's profile in a good way. I'd still prefer a bookshelf on the trunk, but I have poor taste I suppose.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad the EX-T model comes with the decklid spoiler and probably can't go with this one instead -- exchange one for the other.
I'd have to think the standard little lip spoiler is probably just attached with 3m tape. I could be wrong, though.

I'm also interested in seeing the accessory decklid spoiler in a real life pic. I think it fits the sedan's lines even better than the wing.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Ooh I really like that. Makes that taffeta white on LX look really sporty.

Last edited:

hothatchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Mark5
The wing spoiler definitely looks nice. Too bad the EX-T model comes with the decklid spoiler and probably can't go with this one instead -- exchange one for the other.
On the US site I think you can equip all models except Touring with both the Wing Spoiler and Decklid Spoiler.

Razer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HR-V
And ew stop with the damn pinstripes! :puke:
QFT! My god I hate dealers that add that crap on. I know why they do it (massive profit) but there is no freaking way I'd have pinstripes on my car. Those are also horribly done, what the heck line are the supposed to be following? Horrible.

Wing looks good enough, but I might like the other version better. Have to see them both to really tell I guess.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How are these options going through car washes?

reallynotnick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Country flag
Interesting that so many people enjoy this, I for one think it looks terrible especially when viewing it from the rear and I typically enjoy spoilers. It just looks too small and the light on it just looks like an afterthought. But hey style is all an opinion, on the bright side that's $400 more in my pocket!

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
Interesting that so many people enjoy this, I for one think it looks terrible especially when viewing it from the rear and I typically enjoy spoilers. It just looks too small and the light on it just looks like an afterthought. But hey style is all an opinion, on the bright side that's $400 more in my pocket!
Any bigger and I think it wouldn't fit the nature of a sedan. Reason I like it is because it's sporty without being overdone or boy racer-ish.

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
Not a fan of that at all, doesnt fit there well........the other smaller one is much better -1 for this lol, a dry carbon gurney flap would look much better there like the one password JDM sells for the 2012 coupe si

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
It looks merely okay to me. I liked the way it looked in the rendering more, maybe just bc white is not my thing. But Im just glad they didn't add the chrome near the side skirts.
Sponsored