Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Hold on...it comes with a DVD? In addition to the user's manual? :confused:
Yep! I thought it was a video about the car but it's NOT....it's the damn manual and it's about 300 pages!!! No way was I reading that thing. This site is much more fun and I learn something new everyday...and...there's pics here! :D:dance::postpics:

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
It's a CD, unless Coupe owners get a dvd instead?

I haven't gotten a chance to open this up, mainly because my laptop doesn't have a cd tray lol.

image.jpeg
Oh wow, i do remember seeing that lol. Now im curious as to whats in it.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Yep! I thought it was a video about the car but it's NOT....it's the damn manual and it's about 300 pages!!! No way was I reading that thing. This site is much more fun and I learn something new everyday...and...there's pics here! :D:dance::postpics:
Never mind, question answered. A simple pdf file emailed to you would have sufficed. Cd roms are a rare bread if you dont have a desktop.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So my neighbors must think that I missed my meds or something because I folded in the mirrors before pulling into the garage and I literally started clapping and jumping up and down! Lol.
Dang, how narrow is your garage to were you have to get out and fold the mirrors in everyday just to pull in? That would get old real quick. :p

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone...what about some green vinyl wrap. Yay or Nay:D

P_20160626_180304.jpg
Maybe this would be too much.. Could do a few accents...Hmmm maybe overkill. Just thought I'd put it out there.