Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Lol! I'm very careful about that now (I got spanked for mentioning the paddle shifters here last week). I preface every post here with "In Canada...". I'm constantly checking what we get, to make sure I don't rub things in. I guess because Canadian Civics are made here at the Alliston plant and American ones are made at the Ohio and Indiana plant, there are differences. I don't understand most of them. Like why we don't get tire pressure monitoring and why we get Turbo stickers. It's weird.
Theres a video about the Indonesian Civic and its infotainment UI is completely different from the other regions, same with the guage cluster. I assume there are smart ppl who make these decisions but from the outside looking in it seems strange indeed. They also get folding side mirrors!

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread Screenshot_20160621-065329

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread Screenshot_20160621-065238

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I don't understand why they make them different for each country. We do having folding outside mirrors though.. Mine do anyway..

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
I don't understand why they make them different for each country. We do having folding outside mirrors though.. Mine do anyway..
HOLD UP, the mirrors fold in????? There was no way I was reading the dumb manual or watching that dumb DVD, so I'm clueless about this car!

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@timothyjay is selling these decals, here's what they look like if anyone was thinking about buying a pair. I haven't had time to get my tint done but imagine they're done...okay:mad: lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread 20160622_105406

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
The mirrors fold forwards and backwards. Here's a post link (also by @timothyjay )
@CanadaNeal I owe you a beer, my friend! I've been cursing this car for NOT having folding side mirrors because getting this sucker in my garage is like performing brain surgery....my '06 was a lot easier. I tried to fold them once but I obviously wasn't turning them hard enough.

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
@CanadaNeal I owe you a beer, my friend! I've been cursing this car for NOT having folding side mirrors because getting this sucker in my garage is like performing brain surgery....my '06 was a lot easier. I tried to fold them once but I obviously wasn't turning them hard enough.
I'll take the beer (thanks!) and split it with @timothyjay ! That's why I like this forum.

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
HOLD UP, the mirrors fold in????? There was no way I was reading the dumb manual or watching that dumb DVD, so I'm clueless about this car!
Hold on...it comes with a DVD? In addition to the user's manual? :confused:

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
It's a CD, unless Coupe owners get a dvd instead?

I haven't gotten a chance to open this up, mainly because my laptop doesn't have a cd tray lol.

Hold on...it comes with a DVD? In addition to the user's manual? :confused:
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread ima
Sponsored