Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
No, The windows will be wrapped.. On the grille is Rhino lining like on bottom of the bumper, sprayed very lightly with a low sheen.Thank You.:)
Ah ok, i did notice some texture there. Bugs will just bounce off of it now huh! ^^
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Niiiiiice! Can we see the back where you debadged? :popcorn:
Thank you. I just had the civic logo taken off.. But I will post pics next week when the rest is done. Ha I didn't take a pic of the back because it's not done. Ugg and Skittles is dirty..I have to wait 7 days to wash..:(

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
I think just the cosmic and burgundy, because the wop is on the coupe also..
I know theres 2 white colors (why?!?) I assumed one of them was only on the sedan. But seriously, 2 white variations? Oh Honda.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I know theres 2 white colors (why?!?) I assumed one of them was only on the sedan. But seriously, 2 white variations? Oh Honda.
Hmmmm...I don't know...I thought white was well...white.:oops:

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
WOP should be the ONLY option when it comes to white. I wouldn't mind seeing a pearly pink sand type of color.

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thank you. I just had the civic logo taken off.. But I will post pics next week when the rest is done. Ha I didn't take a pic of the back because it's not done. Ugg and Skittles is dirty..I have to wait 7 days to wash..:(
I get it, no work in progress pics. She looks great so far, I don't miss the chrome one bit.

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm...I don't know...I thought white was well...white.:oops:
In Canada there are 2 different whites. Both the Sedan (DX and LX) and Coupe (LX) get Taffeta White (no pearl in the paint). The EX and Touring models for both Sedan and Coupe get the White Orchid Pearl. I'm not sure why they have 2 whites, but I suspect it was to charge me an extra $150 for the Pearl (as they did).

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
In Canada there are 2 different whites. Both the Sedan (DX and LX) and Coupe (LX) get Taffeta White (no pearl in the paint). The EX and Touring models for both Sedan and Coupe get the White Orchid Pearl. I'm not sure why they have 2 whites, but I suspect it was to charge me an extra $150 for the Pearl (as they did).
OMG REALLY???? All colors are the same here in the states. That sucks.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
:eek:figures

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly didn't mind paying the extra $150 for the Pearl. I like the sparkles!

Maybe it's the Pearl flake in the paint that's attracting the bugs? They do seem to like it.

Sam-001 (65).jpg
:rolleyes:

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
Shh... Next you'll tell our neighbours about the paddle shifters ;)
Lol! I'm very careful about that now (I got spanked for mentioning the paddle shifters here last week). I preface every post here with "In Canada...". I'm constantly checking what we get, to make sure I don't rub things in. I guess because Canadian Civics are made here at the Alliston plant and American ones are made at the Ohio and Indiana plant, there are differences. I don't understand most of them. Like why we don't get tire pressure monitoring and why we get Turbo stickers. It's weird.
Sponsored