So my custom sunshade finally came in the mail. No more hot car!

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
I called Covercraft and they want over $50 to ship to Canada (Lol!). Performance Improvements in Canada carries them. The thing is, Covercraft (as of today) is about 2 weeks from having them ready to ship. I'm ordering mine and will let you know how it goes. By the way, the part number (according to Performance Improvements) is: UV1140SV for the cover and ZUBAGV4 for the bag to put it in. The sunscreen was quoted to me @ $89 CDN ($70 US) and the bag @ $15 CDN ($11 US).

PS: I'll be storing it in the back seat, or in the trunk if anyone dares to ride in my (Hobbit) back seat.
Holy cow Canada! Mine ships on the 10th after ordering it what feels like last year lol
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
ok..I got the Intro-tech shade. Got it on Auto anything and had a 10% promo code so ttl $35 free shipping.Just ordered it in silver. I need a decent one that fits. It's hot in Tx:D

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my Intro-Tech Ultimate Reflective custom sunshade in the other day. It feels very well made, and also came with a protective cover to keep it stored in when not in use. It is also reversible to help keep heat in the car during winter months supposedly. It fits very well, although there is about maybe a 1/2" gap on each side, similar to the covercraft one that most of you have. Overall I'm pleased with it. :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I just ordered one also but not the ultimate. I just need a shade that fits..Lol:p

regularguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX w/sensing, 16 Civic EX
Country flag
Went for a Covercraft from JCWhitney. $41.60 shipped after a 20% coupon (from coupons.com). Bring that down to $37.50 after topcashback and citi doublecash.