Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I saw an Energy Green coupe while driving around town this weekend. When parked next to them in the light, I rolled my window down and gave them a thumbs up. They just looked at me weird lol.
Sponsored

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I saw an Energy Green coupe while driving around town this weekend. When parked next to them in the light, I rolled my window down and gave them a thumbs up. They just looked at me weird lol.
I saw a wop coupe yesterday ..did same thing..Lol:p

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
They must have forgotten what color their car was lol. Common sense would tell you give a thumbs up right back but what do i know :thumbsup: I would assume that holds true for all colors, these new Civics are still pretty rare to see on the road for now.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They must have forgotten what color their car was lol. Common sense would tell you give a thumbs up right back but what do i know :thumbsup: I would assume that holds true for all colors, these new Civics are still pretty rare to see on the road for now.
We only associate with other EGP Coupe owners. (nose in air) :)

Last edited:

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty much my experience every time when trying to acknowledge other CivicX drivers in the past

CanadaNeal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring White Orchid Pearl
Vehicle Showcase
:D
<--- I'm Green with envy!
If they ever make an EGP 1.5L Turbo Coupe Touring, with a 6 speed manual transmission, I'm in BIG trouble.....
Great looking cars on this thread!!!
Thanks to all.
Oh well, that was a short lived love affair. I tried out a 6 speed Civic today and at the top of the clutch throw, my leg hits the steering wheel. I'm 6'- 4", had the seat and telescopic wheel adjusted. Too bad for me. Who said it's great to be tall? It's kinda weird, as I owned a classic Mini for years, with no problems. On the bright side, I just saved 30K.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 11.39.26 AM
That is weird. It's not like the Queen of England would be going around in that colour.

BigBang09

nsbryant09
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Former: 2004 Mustang V6, 2008 Civic LX)
I've only ever owned a stick shift and every day, at least once, I go to step on the clutch and shift! Thank goodness I haven't screwed up this car yet but I miss having a manual coupe.:cry:
Rumor has it Honda will be offering manuals in the 1.5Ts for 2017 MY. :drive:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering does anyone have the pin stripes.. My dealer.had already put them on when I bought it.. I didn't notice them really until I got close to the car. They are gray and black very subtle.. Normally would not be something I would do but I actually like it..It's not loud and in your face. Just wondering.:D
Sponsored