Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Pearl, metallic....you know what I meant. :p

And technically, "pearl" is just a fancier metallic if im not mistaken. I could be wrong though. :)
Lol yeah im just veing picky, pearl just sounds nicer. But yeah the flakes in pearl paint is made of mica which bends light light instead of relecting it like metallic paint, its why pearl colors get those different shades
Sponsored

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T, 1969 Chevrolet C-10 pickup
Country flag
Last edited:

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

89AKurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
1969, sold in Safford, AZ. I'm on a forum for Chevy trucks too. (Might as well fill space with another picture LOL)
Honda Civic 10th gen Official ENERGY GREEN Civic Thread 41572306.65485d13.500

Dmon65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Night Pearl 2016 Civic EX-T
Ok, honest question here.

I own a wrecked burgundy night pearl sedan, that the collision shop is still hemming and hawing over hidden damage they're still finding. So I may be looking at a total on it. Sigh.

Anyway, if they do total it I've got full replacement within the first 15 months. I think 4 months counts. I was thinking of upgrading to a Touring model EGP coupe. How law enforcement magnetic ARE these beasts! Just curious about what you actual owners have experienced.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Ok, honest question here.

I own a wrecked burgundy night pearl sedan, that the collision shop is still hemming and hawing over hidden damage they're still finding. So I may be looking at a total on it. Sigh.

Anyway, if they do total it I've got full replacement within the first 15 months. I think 4 months counts. I was thinking of upgrading to a Touring model EGP coupe. How law enforcement magnetic ARE these beasts! Just curious about what you actual owners have experienced.
I have the touring model so super bright led lights and i switched to led fog lights, i drive like a normally do when i had my other car and not even a "cop gets right behind me" moment. A bad driver in a white car will attract more attention then this color ever will.

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How law enforcement magnetic ARE these beasts! Just curious about what you actual owners have experienced.
I haven't had a problem with any police, and I've been around alot of cops between my town and Branson. Of course, I don't speed or drive like an idiot, so that probably helps. :)

Dmon65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Burgundy Night Pearl 2016 Civic EX-T
I haven't had a problem with any police, and I've been around alot of cops between my town and Branson. Of course, I don't speed or drive like an idiot, so that probably helps. :)
Branson, MO? Down that way all the time! Got a MO State Bear in the family that we pick up between semesters. I and I-44's troopers are well acquainted. From a distance, for now. Wanted to make sure EGP wouldn't convince them to make personal introductions!

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, so I'm taking in Skittles to get the chrome front bumper blacked out and a little something else so if I scrape bottom like I did in my driveway won't matter..Hope I like it..Lol..Oi!!:eek: Getting it done next Monday.