New Aegean Blue Owner

invictus.dom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Hello,

I fell in love with the blue color and picked one up today for a daily driver. My very first thing I want to do is get those touring headlights on my EX. Has anyone done this? Do you need special wiring?
Sponsored

RedFiver13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome!!!! From what I've read, someone has done it but had to rewire their harness' a bit. I'm hoping someone will begin selling a converter harness to go in between the stock harness and the headlights at some point.

OP
OP

invictus.dom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Welcome!!!! From what I've read, someone has done it but had to rewire their harness' a bit. I'm hoping someone will begin selling a converter harness to go in between the stock harness and the headlights at some point.
If you ever see one try to remember to let me know haha. Thanks for the welcome!

DokZayas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Caravan, Aveo5
Here's mine on the day I picked it up. I had pushed for white but my wife held fast to her desire for blue and I'm glad she did. Love this car in the blue!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Aegean Blue Owner 20160603_171542

Edit: If you can find a way to switch to the Touring headlights I say go for it. No halogen headlight comes close in terms of performance. It reminds me of the difference I experienced when swapping out the OEM halogens on two of my motorcycles to the Truck-Lite and Grote LED versions. Twice the effect this time, though - there's two of them! :p

OP
OP

invictus.dom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Here's mine on the day I picked it up. I had pushed for white but my wife held fast to her desire for blue and I'm glad she did. Love this car in the blue!

20160603_171542.jpg

Edit: If you can find a way to switch to the Touring headlights I say go for it. No halogen headlight comes close in terms of performance. It reminds me of the difference I experienced when swapping out the OEM halogens on two of my motorcycles to the Truck-Lite and Grote LED versions. Twice the effect this time, though - there's two of them! :p
Nice man! Yea I love those LED headlights, they look great!

Can you tell me more about the motorcycle headlights? I have a CBR650f and am very disappointed with the headlight output. I would love to find something that gives me more light.
Sponsored