Type.Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
I bought my car new in 2016 and have been daily driving it since. I have a 160 mile commute during the week so the car has racked up a bit a miles. Currently it sits at around 96k. I've gotten a little tired of the car being stock so I decided to start adding my own little touches.

I decided to start out by doing a little face lift.
-TRS OE LED Style Headlights
-Pro Design Honeycomb Performance Mesh Grille
-Ikon TCS Style Front Lip
-Yellow LED Fog Light Bulbs + Yellow Lamin-X Film

I've also got some wheels on backorder, Can't wait to get rid of these Hot Wheel style wheels.

Some future upgrades include:
-KTuner
-Eibach Pro Springs. May just go straight to some coilovers. Anyone know of any quality coilovers for everyday use?
-Si rear sway bar. Maybe some other braces also.
-Upgrade pads and rotors. Maybe a big brake kit.
-Sports pedals
-Maybe some Si seats
-Other little aesthetic upgrades such as chrome delete, carbon fiber panels, etc.

It's been a while since I've upgraded a car and I'm really excited to get back into it. I'll keep this thread updated as this transformation progresses.
Sponsored

18CivicLX

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
Love the look of the car after the upgrades! Was thinking of the honeycomb grille myself but went with Battle Style. Was wondering if you can post a link for the front lip?? Looks sweet on the car!

Uploaded the Battle Style I bought, hoping it looks half decent on my LX. I’m the same as you, and drive mine as a commute/daily drive car. So all my upgrades moving forward are pretty fun for personal entertainment lol!

Honda Civic 10th gen The daily transformation - 2016 Civic EX-L 21C9E0A9-1A1C-4510-9298-A833CC3A4C92

Honda Civic 10th gen The daily transformation - 2016 Civic EX-L 8546FB8E-A3B8-4D6D-BB4F-97F78F252334