Miami Auto Show Pics

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I almost want to say even more get up and go may be just because the gas is touchier than my car
That's awesome my mom has an accord 15 4 cyl and I would say that car is adequate. It's like 184 hp and torque but I guess those numbers don't always matter comparing the two.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
No 4 cylinder and its on sale I could have bought this car if I wanted to and I noticed it going through the parking lot but at full throttle it has the pep when you need it
Also how about the exhaust note? Sound good? You floored it?

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Also how about the exhaust note? Sound good? You floored it?
Seemed to sound louder than my accord but the best thing I can say is that from my experience it lives up to the hype and feels expensive and not what you would think of when you think of a civic if that makes sense

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
And we still can't get a release date SMH :rofl:
They are being shipped out I drove one today at my dealer today and my dealer has 10 other cars on the lot also on my way to the dealer I passed a trailer with some civics on them it will take time to get distributed but I'm thinking the 8th will be the official date

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
Seemed to sound louder than my accord but the best thing I can say is that from my experience it lives up to the hype and feels expensive and not what you would think of when you think of a civic if that makes sense
Wonder is the Civic has any kind of interior sound enhancing like a lot of newer cars do now. Wouldn't be surprised if it does since it's supposed to cut out so much exterior noise.

All that extra quality and similar pricing. Kudos Honda for talking the talk and then walking the walk.

Jorge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 scion tc
They are being shipped out I drove one today at my dealer today and my dealer has 10 other cars on the lot also on my way to the dealer I passed a trailer with some civics on them it will take time to get distributed but I'm thinking the 8th will be the official date
Nice, feels odd though, you would expect a release date then the delivery, I'm not sure if Honda is expecting a "and it's on sale now" mic drop or something??? If anything they should have given people time to appropriate a budget

Jim9026

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Altima
Im gonna drive out to my local honda dealer tomorrow to see if they have a 16' civic.

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
Nice, feels odd though, you would expect a release date then the delivery, I'm not sure if Honda is expecting a "and it's on sale now" mic drop or something??? If anything they should have given people time to appropriate a budget
Also my dealer is the closest Honda dealer to the 2 Honda plants in Ohio so they were probably holding the cars at either of those plants

Hermie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Civic Sedan, 69 Mustang.
I'm wanting the white in the touring. These babies are gonna sell like mad.

iamjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Never thought I'd like a purplish color so much but they went with the right level of darkness. Any lighter and it really would have looked like a big eggplant.

Thx for your impressions so far everyone. Doesn't sound like a single member who's seen, felt or driven the car has been anything less than very impressed. :thumbsup:

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
I was able to take the Burgundy night pearl car for a drive today and comparing to my 2013 accord that I currently drive much peppier. Interior is beautiful I easily fit and being 6 foot 4 this was something I worried about but great car and can't wait to make one be mine currently waiting for modern steel metallic in still undecided about Burgundy night pearl 20151107_162229.jpg
I too am 6'4" and although this wouldn't be a primary family hauler, the two kids need to be able to fit. They're both in boosters now. Does it seem bigger than the 8th civic?

Kevin35623

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda accord
I too am 6'4" and although this wouldn't be a primary family hauler, the two kids need to be able to fit. They're both in boosters now. Does it seem bigger than the 8th civic?
Never drove one but it feels bigger than my 2013 accord I didn't think the drivers seat would ever stop going back I didn't even drive with it completely back

zionoraca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Accord, 2014 Odyssey
They had 3 2016 civics at the Miami Auto Show, a Burgundy Night Pearl Touring (only one I took pics of), Modern Steel LX, and Black EX.

I was able to sit in it, pop the hood/trunk, mess with the radio etc, and let me tell you, at least from seeing it/sitting in it, it lives up to the hype.

The interior quality/design is great, as soon as I sat in it I said "yep this is the one." Rear seat room is more than enough, I am 5'10" and sitting in the back with the front seat a good ways back, I still had about 3 inches between my knees and the seat. Headroom in the back was not an issue.

The drivers seat and interior around it hugs you like a glove. They weren't kidding when they said the driving position was "sporty", you feel like you are sitting down in the car wrapped around you, not on top of it. Touch screen was very responsive, at least for a car manufacturer unit, and the gauges looked great.

The aluminum trim on the dash and all doors was a very nice touch and definitely made the interior look and feel premium.

Exterior wise, the touring wins it hands down out of all the trims. The wheels (at least compared to the EX non T) fill out the wheel wells, the led headlights are concept carish in person, and the chrome door handles are a must (IMO).

There were quite a few people walking up to it and I overheard things such as "Is this an Acura?", "Is this the new Accord?", "42 mpg, what?!". There really is no reason to buy the ILX anymore, as the design compared to this, in person, looked like an old civic.

I am 100% committed to buying a touring now as soon as I drive one.

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics 7OG4Bcx

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics aqqsezE

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics PdizrF1

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics ZMVzm3r

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics EaWmffP

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics yZMwEio

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics YHasUhQ

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics JIzXHst

Honda Civic 10th gen Miami Auto Show Pics 6iZj0r5