Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Y'all are giving me the blues. Hehe, get it. I loved my candy plasma blue 2014 Civic, but man, that color was a PITA to keep clean. Looked good though.

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Where did you get the roof spoiler and what kind of rims are those? They look sweet!
The rims are MB Wheels. I got them at Discount Tire. I got the roof spoiler from ebay. Its called an "IKON Roof Spoiler". You can get it unpainted or painted. The paint they use is perfectly matched to factory. Well worth it IMO.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Is this color rare? The sales person at the dealership kept throwing the word rare around haha. I like the color and also it's to replace my other blue car.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
In live in Florida and I see Aegean blue alot at the dealers. Be careful when they use that word though, Im looking to buy the green one and the first dealer implied that since it was a rare color i should expect to pay more. "Dealer speak" im sure

Deleted User 1886347

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The rims are MB Wheels. I got them at Discount Tire. I got the roof spoiler from ebay. Its called an "IKON Roof Spoiler". You can get it unpainted or painted. The paint they use is perfectly matched to factory. Well worth it IMO.
Awesome. I'm going to definitely look into the spoiler for sure.

Is this color rare? The sales person at the dealership kept throwing the word rare around haha. I like the color and also it's to replace my other blue car.
I wouldnt say rare. My dealership had 3-4 blues in stock, including mine. Mine was the only touring though and it came straight from factory. It was either going to be this, or the Modern Steel Metallic. No regrets with blue. :nixon:

Gavnzdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In live in Florida and I see Aegean blue alot at the dealers. Be careful when they use that word though, Im looking to buy the green one and the first dealer implied that since it was a rare color i should expect to pay more. "Dealer speak" im sure
I know exactly what you mean. I have the only green Coupe around here. Which is kinda cool, I'm different. They still haven't got another one in since I bought mine. The first one they had before mine, they sold to a lady who lives about 50 miles away, so chances are we'll never pass each other. I like being kinda unique. Only bad thing is, I'll never be able to hide in a crowd if I want to. Wont lose my car in a parking lot though. :)

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
I know exactly what you mean. I have the only green Coupe around here. Which is kinda cool, I'm different. They still haven't got another one in since I bought mine. The first one they had before mine, they sold to a lady who lives about 50 miles away, so chances are we'll never pass each other. I like being kinda unique. Only bad thing is, I'll never be able to hide in a crowd if I want to. Wont lose my car in a parking lot though. :)
its good right now, but in a few month we will see a ton of civics and feel less special hahahaha.

TomZR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2002 Civic LX, 2006 Ram 1500, 2013 Corvette ZR1
Hi everyone, I just joined. I just purchased this 2016 LX coupe for my wife. She drove a 2002 Civic LX for 7 years and she loved that car so much she kept it. But shes in awe of this one. Its a 6 speed manual. Shes only put 15 miles on it, her other has 220,000
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 2016-05-24 20.12.58
Honda Civic 10th gen Official AEGEAN BLUE Civic Thread 2016-05-24 20.13.29