Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I find white a very easy colour to maintain. White salt dust shows the least on white and silver. Mud is a different matter but I don't intend on doing much off-roading. My WOP sparkles when clean but mostly gets dull when dirty.
Sponsored

nielboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 BMW 435i X-Drive
Country flag
Just picked up my wife's 2016 Touring Orchid Pearl on Saturday.

She loves it & is looking to get some 18" wheels for it now for summer.

The only downside is the infamous Honda subwoofer rattle, really takes away from what should be a premium sound system.

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 2016 Honda Civic Touring 001.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 2016 Honda Civic Touring 003.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Official WHITE ORCHID PEARL Civic Thread 2016 Honda Civic Touring 005.JPG

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag

The only downside is the infamous Honda subwoofer rattle, really takes away from what should be a premium sound system.

2016 Honda Civic Touring 001.JPG

2016 Honda Civic Touring 003.JPG

2016 Honda Civic Touring 005.JPG
Looks really good....You should

2016 Honda Civic Touring 001.JPG

2016 Honda Civic Touring 003.JPG

2016 Honda Civic Touring 005.JPG
I really love the SI rims on the Civicx.. Look at the bottom of this page.
http://www.civicx.com/threads/2016-civics-fitted-with-9th-gen-si-wheels.1462/page-17

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
i always loved red cars. my last car was a tornado red GTI. i traded on the civic. i had full intentions to get the red EX-T, but the white one looked so damn sexy. and loved the two tone ivory interior. the red only comes in black. that was the decision maker for my. i love my WOP EX-T :)

Leetcivx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si
Country flag
Yesterday added stainless steel exhaust tips Cdn$17.49 each (US$13.38) and a black WeatherTech 'Cover Plate' licence frame Cdn$49 (US$37.50). I'm happy with the results. Got dual exhaust, flaunt it.

rear_shot_2.jpg
can you take a pic from the side? i want to see if they look connected. no offense to anyone with the Taiwan tips, but from the side, they just look like they are either floating or attached to the bumper cover. i dont like how they attach from the top and have a short horizontal pipe to nowhere.

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I hate white but love pearl colors. I wish I could have two Civics so I could have one in this color.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
can you take a pic from the side? i want to see if they look connected. no offense to anyone with the Taiwan tips, but from the side, they just look like they are either floating or attached to the bumper cover. i dont like how they attach from the top and have a short horizontal pipe to nowhere.
There's a side view picture in my garage.

Also in 'Economical Exhaust Tips'. Page 3 Mar. 21 #54 and page 5 Mar. 29 #95

http://www.civicx.com/threads/economical-exhaust-tips.2181/

Last edited:

singjai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
so how does that garage liner front lip work out? any tips? looks badass man thanks
Oh, it's not a garage liner. I just ordered an EZ Lip on Amazon that was posted by another member here since it seemed a lot easier to use and I didn't want to spend much time figuring out how to do the garage liner method. It already had double sided tape set up and everything so just gotta peel it and align.

http://www.amazon.com/Original-EZ-L...ie=UTF8&qid=1463373929&sr=1-1&keywords=ez+lip