First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.0L Turbo, CVT, Elegance trim
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everybody, I dont know if this is the right place to share pictures of my Civic and update with future pictures of my "build", but anyhow here is my humble 1.0L :wave:
It replaces a more potent 2.2 VTec 5th Gen. Prelude, but the Civic rides smoother and is more luxurious for my needs at the moment.

Took delivery on 24th of last month.
- Lunar Silver
- Leather interior
- OEM console ambient lights
- OEM sedan tray o_O
- CVT :confused:
- Hilox LED low beams
- full LED 8000K interior lights
- BlackVue DR900s 2CH dashcam set up

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2028

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2044

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2363

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2369

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior rsy2iv

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior rktrm1

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior 11m4z0z

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior 2hqxed

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2668

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2118

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2656

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2684

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2657

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2348

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2147

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-2307

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG-1982

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior Hilox-4

Coming update:
- brighter high and low beam LED bulbs from AuxBeam coming in...
- fake carbon fiber trim around the gearlever and on the steering wheel also coming in...
- black vinyl on the rear light housing + dark smoke on the white section, appointment to be made
- rubber door mat mats just ordered

Possible long term updates:
- lowering the suspension (strict rules in Belgium unfortunatelly)
- chiptuning, being its an 1.0L Turbo, the possibilities are also limited, mostly from stock 126hp -> 150hp. But better fel economy.
- front lip, sideskirts, rear lip

Last edited:

mar6o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5D Elegance Navi MT 1.0
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome from the other end of the EU :) That's a nice ride.

What do you mean by "sedan tray"?

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Is that wallpaper stock or your own picture?

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No, its one I found and google and cut into the right size so it would like its meant to be used for our displays :)

I'll share the background this evening when I am home, if you are interested.
But I think if you search my posts, I already shared the original file you can use, a post about backgrounds and sharing...

Welcome from the other end of the EU :) That's a nice ride.

What do you mean by "sedan tray"?
thx! :)

Didn't took a picture of the small item, so I had to search it, this is what I am talking about:
https://www.civicx.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-civic-today.786/page-603#post-219629

Will look up the part number later on but if you are in the states it should be easily available, I am not sure that the Sedan version has that tray stock, but from what I heard the tray is only fitted on the sedan and not the Hatch....

mar6o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 5D Elegance Navi MT 1.0
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't took a picture of the small item, so I had to search it, this is what I am talking about:
https://www.civicx.com/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-civic-today.786/page-603#post-219629

Will look up the part number later on but if you are in the states it should be easily available, I am not sure that the Sedan version has that tray stock, but from what I heard the tray is only fitted on the sedan and not the Hatch....
Aah, yes- the center console tray. Mine only had the cupholders as well- I bought something like this from AliBaba.

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Aah, yes- the center console tray. Mine only had the cupholders as well- I bought something like this from AliBaba.
that is acutally a North American center storage, in Europe (and Japan?) ours is a little bit different.

But I see you are from Estonia, so you must have the same storage area as mine :) so I guess it works :)
But you can seed the USB connection is located differently.
Also the rear upper small storage surface is absent on North American Civics...

Anyhow, this is the item:
Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior 2016-Honda-Civic-Touring-center-console

Part N° 83449-TBA-A01ZA
TRAY ASSY*NH900L
Number 29 in the exploded view: https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~tray~nh900l~deep~black~83449-tgg-a00za.html?Make=Honda&Model=Civic&Year=2018&Submodel=&Filter=(bt=3,461;et=4,4)&Location=console,3077235,29

You see there is a unused rail in the sturage area, just above the rail for the dual cupholders...

If you are a perfectionist that wants to have everything and be complete, you are crazy enough to pay 62 euro for a piece of plastic :rolleyes1:
Thats what I paid (shipping was 36 euro :fear: from the US)...

here ya go:
Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior logo-evo-v2

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior voor-mooi

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior voor-mooi3

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior voor-mooi-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior achter-mooi-IMG-3118

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior achter-mooi

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior achter-mooi-2

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior velgen-na

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior result-2

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
after trim and red wheelcaps: :cool:
Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior 1

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior 2

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior 3

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-AL

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-AR

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-ZR

Next: lowering the car, this car does look sick when lowered and it already looks kinda low stock on my pictures, can't wait to lower it some day...

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
my front lip got cleared by customs since 11th of april and got stuck in the postal maze ever since

waiting for a solution since...

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
after one month and 10 days, picking it up myself at customs, I got it installed yesterday and the result is a more agressive looking front end imo, much better

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMAG1946

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMAG1949

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMAG1950

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks better than when I first bought it imo

its all in the small details :cool:

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-A

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-V1

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-A1

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-V3

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-A2

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-V2

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-A3

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi-A4

Yourscout

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback Sport Touring, Honda Del Sol
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I too have a lunar silver cvt, love the color and cool stuff so far

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I forgot to upload pictures after some very minor updates, such as OEM mudguards and Mugen wind deflectors.

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior mooi window visors zi

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3527.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3588.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3592.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3593.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3595.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3596.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_35951

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3915.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3922.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3927.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3929.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3935.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3936 (2).JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMAG0048

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMAG2572

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMAG2569

Honda Civic 10th gen 1.0L CVT from Belgium - Lunar Silver with black leather interior IMG_3921.JPG

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Looks great. I'd like to pick up some of those centre caps too. Do you have any links to where you bought them?

Love the leather interior too. I wanted that in mine but It wasn't an option on my spec. :confused:

OP
OP
Riko

Riko

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great. I'd like to pick up some of those centre caps too. Do you have any links to where you bought them?

Love the leather interior too. I wanted that in mine but It wasn't an option on my spec. :confused:
normally you can always opt for a leather interior option, no matter the trim

you can ask the dealer

and I just googled Type R center caps and that gave me a whole bunch of results
https://www.all4honda.com/nl/oem-honda-naafkap-2017
https://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-alloy-wheel-centre-cap-civic-type-r-fk8-17.html

and than there's ebay....
Sponsored