Post your tinted windows

wyatt31494

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota 4Runner, 1993 Subaru Impreza, 1999 Toyota Tacoma, 2000 Toyota 4Runner, 2002 Honda Civic
Country flag
Today is sunny so here's some sunny day shots. I dunno, the pics look lighter than in person. In person the car feels darker inside... 25% front, 5% back, 25% windshield sunstrip. Can barely see in the front windows from outside... Back windows can't see shit from outside unless you cup your hands in the glass and put your face right up to it.
Anyways, here's the pics:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Thanks for the shots, looks good.
Sponsored

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Upper Canada Mall?
Haha yup... Were u the black touring waiting at the light when I took this photo around 10am today?

If you look at the shot out my widshield, you can see a black touring up ahead and to the right of me. Was that you?

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Was your sunstrip computer or hand cut? Wondering why the sit matrix behind the rearview mirror is not fully covered.
Yes it was computer cut... I asked them about that and they told me that was how it was supposed to be bc any thicker would obstruct my view? Dunno if it's bs or not but I see their point. We got my dads Sentra tinted the same day and his sunstrip is way thinner. It bothered me at first that the dot matrix sticks out a bit but I've gotten used to it.

The sunstrip is actually two pieces by the way.

thepixelsedge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Thanks for the shots, looks good.
No problem! I forgot to mention before that the shot out my windshield was meant to show how dark my rear view mirror is. I was going to buy and install an aftermarket auto dimming mirror but since the back is tinted so dark now, I don't have to.

wyatt31494

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota 4Runner, 1993 Subaru Impreza, 1999 Toyota Tacoma, 2000 Toyota 4Runner, 2002 Honda Civic
Country flag
Yea, it looks good. I have a 2000 Toyota 4Runner Limited that is really dark looking in, but you can see out just fine during the day. Little difficult at night. oh, and it has tan interior.

MuGeN PoWeR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Thanks! The car looks so much more expensive than it is! I love it!

yeah i have EX WOP and i want to get these rims. how much did you pay for it? i just got it tinted. will be posting picture soon!

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha yup... Were u the black touring waiting at the light when I took this photo around 10am today?

If you look at the shot out my widshield, you can see a black touring up ahead and to the right of me. Was that you?
Nope. Wasn't me, but im up there often.
Sponsored