Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy!

civicdabest-foo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic x 1.5L turbo CVT
Country flag
These photos, they look like they ready stock material that you could make a brochure for the Civic with. There's probably enough photographs in here to fill the pages of a brochure for the Civic, these are better photos than those I've seen in actual brochures.

I have brochures for the 3 and 5 series from the early 2000's and these look way better than many of the photos in those BMW brochures.

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just a few with iPhone 7 plus of my MSM Si sedan

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg
The angle/lighting of these two pics really gives the appearance of a color mismatch between the bumper cover and fender.

MuffinMcFluffin

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Honda Civic EX, 2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Great shots. Are those the JDM clear side markers with the LED strip? I'm having second thoughts about now getting the one with the bulb because that seems to gel with the vehicle really well now that I see it.

I'm disappointed that the Si doesn't come in PMM and only MSM. There is a difference between the two, and although MSM is my preferred Si color I really do prefer PMM over it. It just accents the rest of the car so much more appropriately.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great shots. Are those the JDM clear side markers with the LED strip? I'm having second thoughts about now getting the one with the bulb because that seems to gel with the vehicle really well now that I see it.

I'm disappointed that the Si doesn't come in PMM and only MSM. There is a difference between the two, and although MSM is my preferred Si color I really do prefer PMM over it. It just accents the rest of the car so much more appropriately.
Thank you, sir. Originally, I wanted a black one but once i saw the PMM, I changed my mind quickly :D
Those side markers indeed have 2 LED strips inside. One is for turn signal, one is for driving light (though it requires splicing into other parts of the headlamps.) I saw lots of side markers but not a fan of the bulbs inside, those look bland and outdated in my opinion. I also smoked them so LED strips give me the actual function afterwards. I recently testing out a new tint material called fly-eye tint/mesh screen tint. It will darken the surface it comes in contact but still allow usable light output to go thru, unlike traditional tint which reduces more than half of light output. Check out those pics below.
Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! 45063736075_b14a9f07b4_c

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! 32104981108_78d36c30ec_c

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! 31036810217_65f9de1bcd_c

jakabony

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, 2019 Honda CR-V EX-L, 2017 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My wife is a professional photographer that is trying to get more into vehicle shoots. We did a few pics the other weekend.

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto1

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto2

View attachment 124210

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto4

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto5

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto6

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto7

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto8

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! kfphoto9

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Neps18Si

First Name
P-Low
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si sedan (sold), 2019 Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pic with the Tello drone. I want to get a spark for better pics.

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! AFBE8784-7B61-4C30-8126-3F0EF443AE1E

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! jZIgNVy

Honda Civic 10th gen Photographers! Post your civic pictures! Pic Heavy! 9JTnpPI