Silver EXL with body kit

Jay Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Touring 2016
The door moulding has saved me a few times. Big cars parked near to my car with heavy doors. Run away shopping carts. Hated the dents in the last car I had without it. Bought my Odyssey without it and the first month shows dings and small dents. Put the mouldings on and that is all that gets marked up and easy to fix.
In term of protecting the doors you are totally right trust me i know what you mean, but i just don't like the look!

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
here you go! ( I deleted side markers just for fun, looks cleaner IMO)
Honda Civic 10th gen Silver EXL with body kit civic%20x%20copy%20copy_zpstdudk8z4
Muchas gracias! Also looks great without the moldings! Lunar silver is not a bad looking color.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks should I start a photoshop tread?? What do you guys think maybe it will help you guys here a lot.
yeah.. Do one of them with an EX-L or Touring Energy Green Pearl coupe with the wing spoiler also!!!:D:yes:

BarryG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX 6 spd man sedan
Country flag
Recent sold this EXL and customer purchased the body kit and body side moldings. I kinda like it. What do you think?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have the sedan in Lunar Silver. Wanted to see how the body side moldings look on it. Thanks for posting it. My opinion: the side moldings are fine.

My interest in the side moldings is strictly for protection from dings. I prefer the look without the moldings, but will trade the car being free of side moldings and a few bucks for some significant, albeit imperfect, protection. I have had my Civic for 10 days. I am going to order the moldings.

I tend to keep cars a long time. Traded in a '99 Accord EX manual after 17 years for the Civic LX 6sp. The Accord came with body side moldings, which never bothered me. Dings bother me.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Recent sold this EXL and customer purchased the body kit and body side moldings. I kinda like it. What do you think?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Are those side skirts new. Or maybe the coupe ones are different. Could've sworn the same.. My coupe came with side mouldings. I like it on the coupe better. The sedan looks better without it...IMHO

bmartinson13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Sedan Touring, '97 CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are those side skirts new. Or maybe the coupe ones are different. Could've sworn the same.. My coupe came with side mouldings. I like it on the coupe better. The sedan looks better without it...IMHO
The side underbody spoilers are different for the sedan and coupe but are very similar. The bottom edges are the same while the top edge in the back of them are different since the sedan's has to account for the rear door in how it attaches.
Sponsored