First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I really like the side skirts. Everything else looks like it was bought at AutoZone. May as well put some fender and hood "scoops" on.
Sponsored

Purohispano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring 2014 Dodge Dart 2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer
Looks good ;)

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
At the dealer here in Canada! Got them for free when i purchase the car!
Shut the front door! The dealer I got the car from wouldn't throw in any accessories. :nono:

MIA_KICK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW JETTA SE
This is very nice!!!! new here these civic's are really calling my attention!

MIA_KICK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW JETTA SE
Thanks should I start a photoshop tread?? What do you guys think maybe it will help you guys here a lot.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i photoshopped the first civic on here without a molding and lowered maybe this can help some of you guys out!

Honda Civic 10th gen Silver EXL with body kit civic%20x%20copy_zpszp5o6uyu
Looks sweet! Can you please remove that front moulding also and repost? Thanks!

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My vote would be without the door moulding!
The door moulding has saved me a few times. Big cars parked near to my car with heavy doors. Run away shopping carts. Hated the dents in the last car I had without it. Bought my Odyssey without it and the first month shows dings and small dents. Put the mouldings on and that is all that gets marked up and easy to fix.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The door moulding has saved me a few times. Big cars parked near to my car with heavy doors. Run away shopping carts. Hated the dents in the last car I had without it. Bought my Odyssey without it and the first month shows dings and small dents. Put the mouldings on and that is all that gets marked up and easy to fix.
In 2006, I had a brand new BMW 330i and one evening, I went to meet a friend for dinner and parked in a spot that I thought was wide enough. When I came back to my car, I noticed a giant Oldsmobile/Buick of a car with 2 doors parked a little too close to me on the right. It was dark, so I was hoping that the owner was careful with his door. When I got home and checked it under better lighting, I found a deep dent on the rear passenger door. I was so upset! I shelled out $400 to get it fixed. Luckily, all my other cars after that didn't suffer any dents. I thought about getting moulding installed on this car and toyed with the idea on the Honda website when I was first "building my car." I totally agree that side moulding helps, but maybe a simpler design that's less busy would look better. I wouldn't mind it.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The deep gouges on my MDX side moulding makes me think what would have happened if I didn't have then on. I don't find the side mouldings too busy and Honda has maintained the same basic design over the years. I find it compliments the body lines. To each his/her own...;)
Sponsored