Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread

er4smiths

Honda Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Lunar Silver
Ride is SO much better and much more commanding on the road.

245/35/19

I went with the Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 - amazing tires

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Once I saw the silver on the road, I knew I had to get that color.. Here she is.. A month old, already did some modifications... 225/45/18's and a 20% ceramic tint all around.. Went too dark on the tint though, going to have to redo..thinking of plasti dipping badges and grill, chrome strip above doors too..
Honda Civic 10th gen Official LUNAR SILVER METALLIC Civic Thread ima

EyeCandyExposure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring
I was all set with white...that is until I stopped by a dealer out of town and saw this in the show room...
I am not a silver fan...or I wasnt...but i think lunar silver is the nicest colour for this car!

20160316_202350.jpg

20160316_202357.jpg

20160316_202406.jpg

What dealer was this?

Are these Honda HFP wheels?

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Once I saw the silver on the road, I knew I had to get that color.. Here she is.. A month old, already did some modifications... 225/45/18's and a 20% ceramic tint all around.. Went too dark on the tint though, going to have to redo..thinking of plasti dipping badges and grill, chrome strip above doors too..
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
It isn't too dark, looks good to me. I'm getting 20% as well. I live in the south so they don't enforce dark tint thankfully. A cop gave me crap once for my AS1 line that was about it in my 17 years of driving here

Last edited:

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Saw one of these on the road this weekend, loved the color.

And as for the tint, good luck man. Looks like you're in culver city; I don't know if the law varies from city to city but I got 2 fix it tickets at once; tint (I've got whatever is the lightest on the front windows) and not having plates. This was in West Covina. Got pulled over because the dumbass thought I was riding solo in the carpool and couldn't see my baby in the back, wasn't the first time it's happened so as soon as he pulled up to my window I foolishly hurt his pride and pointed out my kid and ended up with the 2 fix its.

Worst of all there is a 25$ fee for fix it tickets now?!

So now I gotta pay to have the tint taken off and then put back on PLUS 50$ in fees.

sometimestwice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm defecting...I going with Taffeta white! Sorry...silver is too boring!
Some of us don't like having to wash it every two days. The silver shows the car's lines better in silver. Don't see how that's boring. White is the most common color for cars

bobgio90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Manual
Some of us don't like having to wash it every two days. The silver shows the car's lines better in silver. Don't see how that's boring. White is the most common color for cars
The silver looks good under certain lighting...however the white gives a better contrast.

krav51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Please explain further...I just ordered the white. Silver is definitely my second favorite. But I struggled before settling on the white.
they are both great colors,i just think the silver shows less dirt and i like how the chrome accents the silver paint

Last edited:

Silver&Black

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Here she is with 50%.. Feel much better about it, very satisfied. Had to take that 20% off, it was just asking for trouble. Especially in the westside of L.A... Venice, Mar Vista area

CRX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Civic
Country flag
Silver is the best colour for this car, its a pity some idiot at Honda Canada decided not to offer it in the touring model.
Sponsored