Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
Ya I found the infotainment system much easier to figure out once I made it that layout.
Sponsored

Ash2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC 2016 Touring
The 3rd pic is the alternate Home screen to the 1st pic. It is nice that each feature gas it's own widget and controls are immediately in screen when you select.
Hi
How do you get the 3 rd screen as your main display? Also, can we make some changes in the 3rd one as well or it comes as standard?
Thanks

Angela1256

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EXL
Country flag
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to change the wallpaper on the clock display. I go into the clock settings but I only get options to make it digital, analog or no clock. I have a super adorable bb8 wallpaper that needs to be in the clock display area lmao help please!:)

Edit: I discovered that you can edit pictures in the gallery area, that's kind of neat!

myriad46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
For the life of me I cannot figure out how to change the wallpaper on the clock display. I go into the clock settings but I only get options to make it digital, analog or no clock. I have a super adorable bb8 wallpaper that needs to be in the clock display area lmao help please!:)

Edit: I discovered that you can edit pictures in the gallery area, that's kind of neat!
There is a tab on the top edge of that selection box for the clock for wallpaper, I believe.

myriad46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Does nothing:(
I think you're out of luck. I just fiddled with it for a while and it looks like that clock (and it background) are specific to that skin. Here's the screen I was talking about.
Honda Civic 10th gen Display Homescreen + Wallpaper Thread IMG_20160403_215123

brclark80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, Rallye Red
Country flag
Does anyone have the picture of the outline of the red civic on a black background without any text or android logo? I want the one without purple. I just want the red outline of the car since I have the ralley red. I don't care if it has the creator on the bottom right. It's the first picture posted.