Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you do get your money back which hopefully you do. Try www.discounttiredirect.com, I have ordered from them before with no issues. They also respond back to emails pretty fast and usually have pretty good deals and usually free shipping.

-R
Sponsored

ikbenben

Belgium spec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic 1.5T Sport Plus HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not something I would fit myself but I like it ;)

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not something I would fit myself but I like it ;)
I agree. I couldn’t do it but that actually looks really good. My buddy had red rims on his GG 8th FA and he would get lots of looks. Definitely makes the car look more aggressive tho!

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Manual
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I figure it’s time for an update. I’m now running a Ktuner v2 with a 21 psi tune I made myself. I also finally got my Aero Spec Racing red carbon fiber emblems in and installed, they look great! Now I just need it to stop raining every day so I can wash off all this dirt!

Edit: Oh and I had the mufflers and resonator cut out of my exhaust, and extended the tips out a little. Sounds so much better now.

Honda Civic 10th gen NotATypeR’s FK7 Build DC23DBA9-AA2B-4DA0-82BD-F04AAF1D700A

Honda Civic 10th gen NotATypeR’s FK7 Build 9413E434-507F-4489-AA8D-7D8916420FBA

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! I want to do the same with my exhaust. Aftermarket options are too expensive and not exactly what I want, design wise. Do you have any video clips?

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! I want to do the same with my exhaust. Aftermarket options are too expensive and not exactly what I want, design wise. Do you have any video clips?
Sound/video clips never quite do it justice. I am glad that I went this route; the sound is really strong and yet with all the windows up cruising there’s no noise

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sound/video clips never quite do it justice. I am glad that I went this route; the sound is really strong and yet with all the windows up cruising there’s no noise
So no drone? That’s good. I just did some searching and found doing just the muffler delete makes a deeper. I might do that so it doesn’t get too loud. CA cops can be dicks when your car is loud.

OP
OP
notatyper

notatyper

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So no drone? That’s good. I just did some searching and found doing just the muffler delete makes a deeper. I might do that so it doesn’t get too loud. CA cops can be dicks when your car is loud.
In my opinion you should go ahead and delete the resonator too, there really is no drone. You’ll be glad you did. It’s loud enough to know you aren’t stock but far from obnoxious like most straight pipe civics end up
Sponsored